Me pulling tits, maybe 26 years old

received-674330081159266.jpg

Young Curley kid helping his father check the milk level in the vat

received-723043122551757.jpg

The Curley kid gving his father a driving lesson on the D7

received-1165081794196422.jpg

Paul

• Like 1

Ooooooooooooohhh TJ forget to specify my comment about people never look like you think I was thinking more about CB pals I’d talk to at night … I ran with a Reddiway driver for 18 years on and off I finally met him at a retirement party for a overnight driver and he didn’t look anything like I thought for one thing he was huge probably 6-7 …. Bob

• Like 1

I’ve got a home movie with all kinds of cool shit 1958 I was only 2 pop driving a old Brockway and mowing the lawn with an old Briggs and Stratton mower of course everything brand new at the time  I’ve been dragging my feet about switching it from 8 mm film to DVD I understand cosco does a good job

• Like 1

Well I'm gunna keep my eyes peeled for  this movie

Was given a card thing, memory card for a digital camera that someone had put all of my Grandrafthers slides on

Thousands of them apparently ???, my brother and I loved staying at Grandma's and Pa's as he had this magical wonders of wonders called a projector and we could occasionally watch these other wonderous things called slides

Not only was Pa a truck driver he loved travelling around Australia and did several times before it was all sealed

1000s of miles of dirt road in just a normal sedan towing a caravan 

The slide nights are what really cultivated my brain into dreaming about just how big the world is at a very young age 

Anyway I must find out how to now turn these into photos 

Paul 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Kind of funny these days. Everybody has a cell phone stuck to their face, but nobody can tell you where to transfer old footage. Like wow man… Bob

That is so true, if we aren't careful we are gunna loose a lot of our history 

Paul

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mowerman said:

Kind of funny these days. Everybody has a cell phone stuck to their face, but nobody can tell you where to transfer old footage. Like wow man… Bob

I get e-mail from some place all the time that offers to convert VHS tapes to a DVD. I still have a lot of VHS tapes, one good one of my mud racing and the mud bog truck that is broken. I've been meaning to try to take it apart and try to tape it back together, but I'm kind of afraid I'll ruin it completely.

Funny thing, I bought a combination DVD player and VCR one time. I thought it would be a pretty decent one, it was a Magnavox. And the DVD player quit working pretty quick, but the VCR still works, it's just not hooked up right now. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was looking for a picture...funny how that works, I just saw the picture not long ago. But when a picture knows you're looking for it it hides or something. It was a picture of mowerman when he hit the owl and broke his windshield. Oh well, it'll turn up later, when i'm not looking for it.

Meanwhile, I saw this one. I don't always fall in my own back yard, sometimes I fall over in Florida, in somebody else's yard- or driveway in this case. I was holding a dog and the dog took off unexpectedly and pulled me over. Consuming a large quantity of alcohol before had nothing to do with it.

mme.thumb.jpg.b68350131da0156a5443350be57080ca.jpg

mmee2.jpg.2febdb70de88ff07e34bb29031e5c748.jpg

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.