Pictures of the Week

other dog

it aint me........i break cameras when they are pointed at me.   😁

i worked inside all day. replaced bathroom sink cartridge because the faucet was very hard to turn on.

than fixed a leak in the cold shut off valve under sink i found when i turned it off. 

than replaced toilet tank fill valve. 

than replaced kitchen sink cartridge. 

than replaced the batteries on both front and rear door keyless entry locksets.

also replaced the batteries in gun safe keyless entry lock, and the three smoke and two carbon monoxide detectors.

than replaced fill hoses for washing machine, and replaced the flex pipe on clothes dryer with solid pipe. 

finished the day by running the 04 plow truck up to exhaust shop to have the broken studs pressed out of the "Y" pipe to cat flange.

i was so busy i forgot to take a nap. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Hey TJ, I think you did more work than all of us put together all I did was a bunch of running around with the old lady was already to due some more practice welding weather turned to shit and was too cold in the garage so hadda just watch TV

4 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Holy Moly.....  You had a full day..  It sounds like a couple things compounded..  I'm proud of you Pop's...  How 'bout a bowl of Icecream??  :) 

Nah...took a nap instead..

I am ready for ice cream now though. 😋 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I think we all have that issue. Yes, I want to be 30 again.Bob

30? i think i was 18 in that one. 

i have one from my days on the police force, but for some reason it will not load .

I had one on here 17 years old standing with kid  sister system takes them away at their leisure. I don’t know what’s up with that iCloud. Just automatically deletes them and keeps telling me I am out of storage but they will sell me more.space 

14 hours ago, tjc transport said:

it aint me........i break cameras when they are pointed at me.   😁

i worked inside all day. replaced bathroom sink cartridge because the faucet was very hard to turn on.

than fixed a leak in the cold shut off valve under sink i found when i turned it off. 

than replaced toilet tank fill valve. 

than replaced kitchen sink cartridge. 

than replaced the batteries on both front and rear door keyless entry locksets.

also replaced the batteries in gun safe keyless entry lock, and the three smoke and two carbon monoxide detectors.

than replaced fill hoses for washing machine, and replaced the flex pipe on clothes dryer with solid pipe. 

finished the day by running the 04 plow truck up to exhaust shop to have the broken studs pressed out of the "Y" pipe to cat flange.

i was so busy i forgot to take a nap. 

that list tired me out just reading it.  yesterday was a wipe out for me. day spent working on DM800 (1/25 scale). it was the day before took it's toll on me. warmer weather : had the power broom and leave blower out cleaning yard. knees let me know -- we are not doing that again. power broom with bristle head on upside down . works well for pulling 3/8 driveway stone off grass.

• Like 1

Small world I pulled my DM model down I started 21 years ago to check the glue situation and try to figure out where I left off decided to geterdone soon  then start on the LNT Ford straight job winter has been so shitty here this year I haven’t been able to get anything done out side 

6 hours ago, Mark T said:

So you're saying that doesn't only apply in online dating ????     who knew

That’s just hilarious I understand I promise you the world and deliver almost nothing  but yes, I expect there’s a lot of lying and cheating on them sights I heard lots of people send in photos that are 20 years old or more ha ha

• Like 1