Pictures of the Week

other dog

the 2022 tandem was $215,000.

the 2022 triaxle was $ 235,000.

the 2023 triaxle on order was quoted at $285,000.

we sold the 2020 triaxle for $190,000 back in september,$5,000 more than we paid for it. and i used it for 3 1/2 years and put 72,000 miles on it.

the reason used truck prices are so high is the current wait time between order and delivery is close to 2 1/2 years.

so it is either overpay for a used truck, or take whatever they have on the lot new.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I just paid $41.00 for a case of Orielly brake clean..  (12 cans)   $75.00 for a case of SAE 30 (12 cans)...  All of my paycheck goes to home and auto maintainance.  I can not imagine trying to start a trucking company today..  Seems to me,  If you want to make a million in trucking,,,  start out with 2 million...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Hey Other Dog.....is that J&J dealer on drugs or are they just criminals? I looked at their web site to see that green Granite dump and it's USED and they want $252,500!!!!

Holy crap!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Are used to be a owner op my opinion was always way out 90 cents and you get a dollar back knowing what I know now, if I was going to invest in a business, it wouldn’t be this…. Beat yourself to death and there’s very little return. Well again the weather went to shit around here three day weekend and I can’t even do anything outside.

2 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Well, I don’t know what happened there took five minutes to download. Now it won’t play. But you get the picture ha ha.

I saw snow and you're stuck in the house. We might get a little snow here tomorrow, this is about the first winter I remember that it didn't snow at all.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

But some of your fellows want to see this !!!!! All I could think of was why don’t you focus on paying your drivers ha haCA690009-9EB0-447A-A74D-7FF5E5CBA580.thumb.png.59a21c9aca4c8819add95f45d6f5f03e.png

i hope they pay train the nascar drivers better than their truck drivers!!!

• Haha 1

I watched one of those guys  Thursday trying to take a short cut on a dirt road that ended ….then was s trying to make a U-turn and the dirt and get stuck. Thought that was kind of funny of all companies. Had to be  one of their trucks  all I could think to myself what is look at that genius over there, trying to outsmart the system with no experience ha ha

12 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Hahaha....I was just going to say........is he going to crash every race? LOL

i would be more worried about him making a wrong turn looking for a shortcut!!!!  😁

• Haha 1