More photos

mowerman

Well, I’m finally to the point I can start working on it but now I can’t move it into the garage. My yard is a sloppy mess and if I try to move it across the yard it will sink in the stand. Plus the weather has been really lousy around here cold and snowing and raining but she’s all ready to start working on garage all set … Bob

Decided to put that on there I was going through my old cell phone checking out what was left on the photo gallery. I worked on a music video way back then they cut almost all of the truck scenes out of it. For some reason they left one little flash of me standing at a gas station talking to somebody. It’s just a tiny little deal you look up anywhere with you by rubber rodeo watch for the gas station scene. That’s me standing there and the white T-shirt. Talking to someone  but I drove that brand new truck quite a lot of scenes as I said, I don’t know why they cut all that out… Bob 

Yes, that’s me in a white T-shirt. That’s actually the best photo I have ever seen. It’s really hard to see me since it’s just a short flash that wasn’t mine The truck was rented for the video. My ex  wife was a hair cutter in Hollywood at the time and I got offended the gig by one of here clients they needed somebody to drive this truck I don’t remember the bread it was a long time ago it was either 1 or 200 bucks a day plus everything paid for including cigarettes and beer  remember mostly lotsa hot chicks in the crew to flirt with and oooooooohhhh by the way every time you see the musician driving the truck they were towing it yes they also had a truck wrecker service they hired for that… it was a great time entire experience I hated to have to go back to my same old shit job at the time ha ha… Bob

• Like 1

I actually rode in  it a couple of times they were using it to go get lunch and stuff  one thing I forgot to mention that girl driving the car and singing was very bashful and didn’t really say a whole lot of just smiled a lot

I try to be straightforward these days. looking back constantly doesn’t change anything and doesn’t help my opinion is what do I need to  get done now especially with retirement. I am really trying to focus on that that’s partially why I’m still working. but thanks for your input. Best way to invest what I’ve got to work with… Bob

More useless  information? I thought I would throw this in… that gas station just happened to be right across the street from Los Angeles Mack dealership which I don’t think is there anymore are used to do a lot of business with them. Cross roads of Santa Fe and Olympic down town LA … Bob

36 minutes ago, mrsmackpaul said:

What music video ? All I get is a picture

Now some useless information as thats about all Im good for

The Australian coat of arms has a red kangaroo and a emu holding it up

Yeah bare with me, anyway these two animals can only move forward, they can't move backwards unless a bullbar on a Mack trucks pushing them lol

So we have these two animals on our coat of arms, because we as a country and as Australians should always be moving forwards

Coat-of-Arms-of-Australia-svg.png

Talk about getting side tracked and not even in the side tracked thread 🦘🦘

Paul 

Paul, your post confused me definitely! I couldn't put a like and a laugh smile together!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

23 hours ago, mowerman said:

Yes, that’s me in a white T-shirt. That’s actually the best photo I have ever seen. It’s really hard to see me since it’s just a short flash that wasn’t mine The truck was rented for the video. My ex  wife was a hair cutter in Hollywood at the time and I got offended the gig by one of here clients they needed somebody to drive this truck I don’t remember the bread it was a long time ago it was either 1 or 200 bucks a day plus everything paid for including cigarettes and beer  remember mostly lotsa hot chicks in the crew to flirt with and oooooooohhhh by the way every time you see the musician driving the truck they were towing it yes they also had a truck wrecker service they hired for that… it was a great time entire experience I hated to have to go back to my same old shit job at the time ha ha… Bob

That reminds me of a story a good friend of mine from Tennessee told me. The company he drove for was going to let some country music singer use one of their trucks for a music video. He could supposedly drive a truck, I think he even had a B model Mack, but after he nearly turned their truck over not once, but several times, they had to leave the driving to somebody else.

So they had a country music singer wannabe truck driver, and my friend said they had a driver there who was a wannabe country music singer, but he was most often described by his fellow drivers as just an "arrogant asshole". So apparently neither one was as good as they seemed to think they were- like that beer guy says, "stay humble my friends"...or does he say "stay thirsty?"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

🤔 we have a new type of truck driver here in The States...... they can't go backwards either

I have video evidence that this not the case

They can go multiple different directions m, up, down, forwards and backwards

God bless Merica !!!!

Paul 

• Like 2