A bit of travelling and one more R-model

It's come up well Vlad 

I find most metric fittings and air lines etc work well enough with imperial, just use some thread sealant 

Yes projects have a habit of blowing out in the time department for me, was going to go to a truck show a few months ago and turned my Mack around and parked her on my low loader to give her a bath

Well it hasnt stopped raing since so it is stuck high and dry 

Paul

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

It's come up well Vlad 

I find most metric fittings and air lines etc work well enough with imperial, just use some thread sealant 

Yes projects have a habit of blowing out in the time department for me, was going to go to a truck show a few months ago and turned my Mack around and parked her on my low loader to give her a bath

Well it hasnt stopped raing since so it is stuck high and dry 

Paul

Paul, still difficult to keep in mind you have 2 months of rains non stop every year no matter you told that to me in the past. My picture of your invironment is dry and sunny outback. Here having reasonable amount of rains and white stuff in winter I just can't imagine driving through waters anywhere on a highway.

Good thing to know Mrs Mack is doing fine and secured from flooding.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Speaking SAE fittings they are avalible here in stock generally since many 2000's years made Freightliners, IH and US Volvo's are used in transportation industry. I belive the most of parts are of Automann brand etc so made in China or Turkey. But that's not a trouble of quality when we talk about brass fitting or plastic brake line. Also I noted spares for trucks made in third countries were not of that really poor quality as it has usually found concerning cars. Probably truck's commercial especiality together with much longer service life doesn't allow real jockers to play that game in the market.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

Paul why is your truck on a drop deck??????  Bob 

I was going to go to a truckshow, yes it shocks me as well, so put the truck on the trailer as it is easier for me to wash underneath it 

Well I washed away and it has rained and rained and rained some more

This is all heavy self mulching clay here and adter 1/4 inch of rain you.can move so the truck sits 

I have done (hopefully) sone improvements to the sir start as it is fed direct off the wet tank and all the dirtest air goes straight from the wet tank thru the valves into the airstart air tank

This causes anyoying leaks as crap gets under valves 

Anyway dont wanna corrupt Vlads thread here to much

Oh and another 20 mm (3/4 inch) over night, thats helped no end

Note I did shift Mrs Mack since the last photo

20221113-062717.jpg

The bull bar is off as I was gunna polish it up shinier than my head bald head on a hot day, and do some repairs to it as well

Sorry Vlad 

Paul

• Like 2