Shuttering in 6, 7, 8th gear?

Hello,  I have a 14 pinnacle,  mp8 with an mdrive.  It has a shutter in 6,7 and 8th gears while pulling. For the most part I don't notice it running empty.   Had mack garage look at it and determined it could be clutch,  so I had that changed,  no change?  Drive line looks good,  they want to change injectors next,  but I am having a hard time buying that,  there are no other indicators that injectors are bad?  Anyone else deal with this in their mack?  Thank you

408000..  they looked at some things in the tranny when they had it out.   On a manual tranny you have splitters, I am wondering if there are high low and mid in that tranny and if there is something up with those middle gears? 

No, this is fine for this thread. I’m just saying it’s more then likely the trans giving you issues. They arnt expected more then 500k if your lucky. 

did the shop check the u-joints, and air ride height?  just curious? has the drive shaft been apart and put back together wrong?  I know you have a 12 spd, just curious..  jojo

I understand, I guess I was thinking that in those gears you are pulling hard to get up to speed..  I hope you get this fixed soon... jojo