Pictures of the Week

other dog

On 1/12/2022 at 7:37 PM, Mark T said:

Who's that guy standing by the B53 ?  Something almost looks familiar about that guy 🤔

I thought the same thing! I thought it was me at first, then I said "no, it couldn't be me, he's way younger than I am."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 1/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, Brocky said:

Looks like it was a great local show!!! Thanks for taking the time to post..

Are you going to be in Leesburg FL next month??

I think so Brocky, we were planning to go but we can't plan too far ahead nowadays, Zina's mother isn't doing too good, my mother isn't doing too good. But we are certainly going to try to make it. I think Dave is going, and they're going to bring some trucks down from the museum. I'm looking forward to it, we haven't been anywhere in a while...anywhere.

Other Dog, Thank you for the pictures of all the more reason to travel the Great USA when l retire next year. Picture #1783 is the way l would like to do it in the next year or so. I'm pretty sure it won't happen as l thought it would go as planed.  l don't think (l know for sure, maybe an R model) the Mrs would not stand a coast to coast trip in the MB!! LOL!  Pix 1747 is a good example why led lights suck in my option. And l don't know why we on the east coast can't do "Mountain Doubles" on our larger multi lane roadways.    .....Hippy

My wife and I went to the ATHS National show in Yakima Wash. It was our first time to the Pacific Northwest. Ran all back roads west of the Mississippi river. Went from Yakima down to the Redwood forest in the north west corner of Calif then back north on US 101 along the coast to Above Seattle to get on the ferry for Alaska.. Then back home on land!!

• Like 1

Brocky

Heh I completely forgot I also had a 64 Tbird middle 80s got a really good price on it … car was immaculate inside and out didn’t have it long I didn’t like the way you set in it … felt like you were sitting on the ground…. Sold it first chance I got …. Bob

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 8:45 AM, Brocky said:

Tom, My thanks also!!!! They bring back memories of the many places I have been to, but never carried a camera😨..

I know Brocky, I just started taking a lot of pictures in the later part of my career. I took a load out to a campground near Mt. Rushmore one time and didn't even have a camera, so I stopped along the way and bought 3 or 4 disposable cameras. You had to send them off to get the film developed. The pictures were pretty good though, they held up decent. I had an old Polaroid camera way back when, but the film was very expensive, and the pictures did not hold up well at all- not that they were that great to start with anyway.

I think I got that first digital camera around 2007 or 2008, and I took a picture of everything I ever saw after that 🤣.

If you check the rest of my Flickr photos, I have over 10,000 pictures there now, including an album of Mack Trucks.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, 70mackMB said:

Other Dog, Thank you for the pictures of all the more reason to travel the Great USA when l retire next year. Picture #1783 is the way l would like to do it in the next year or so. I'm pretty sure it won't happen as l thought it would go as planed.  l don't think (l know for sure, maybe an R model) the Mrs would not stand a coast to coast trip in the MB!! LOL!  Pix 1747 is a good example why led lights suck in my option. And l don't know why we on the east coast can't do "Mountain Doubles" on our larger multi lane roadways.    .....Hippy

I had to go back and see which pictures they were, yes, the LEDs don't generate any heat at all to melt the snow off.

And I remember that camper, I'm pretty sure I posted that picture here and said I saw Rob on vacation, because he always gave me a hard time because I drove a Peterbilt.

I see I have duplicates of trucks i've driven, I'll remove some. It's hard to keep track of all the pictures, the only way they're organized is by the date, and if I save a difference version, or edit, or resize, or rename a picture they're all on the computer somewhere, and they all get jumbled up somewhere somehow. I've been going through pictures on the computer and editing a lot, that's why I was posting some on Flickr.  And I have deleted several hundred pictures already. Gives me something to do on snowy and rainy days too.