Pictures of the Week

other dog

10 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Arthritis SUCKS!  Can you close your hand around a Glock?  Asking for a friend....... :)

i had to switch from my old friend the first generation S&W 4506 to a EZ9 because i could no longer rack the slide on the 45 to load it. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

20 hours ago, other dog said:

No, that's her sister Vicki. I remember the picture, but I can't find it. This is the Tshirt though, it's my favorite- for two obvious reasons, but Zina hates it for some reason.

vDSC_4427.jpg.d3e185c4c6b7f3df7099ed5d489f4dd5.jpg

2 reasons ??   You're a Patriots fan....and you must like blue 

• Haha 1

On 1/1/2022 at 11:03 AM, HarryS said:

That's a truck anybody would be proud to be seen in. Looks great.

Thank you, I just told Zina from Gladys that I might have to change it's name from the rust bucket to the red rocket or something 🤣

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What a difference a coat of paint makes, maybe get pin striped and scrolled and sign written like your old truck, it's almost there with it been the "Red Rocket" and all

Mexican food I no nothing about and dont think I have ever seen a Mexican restaurant in Australia, though I have eaten Taco's and Tortillas, mind they are probably an Australian version and apparently our taste buds are pretty boring compared to those of the U.S. and our food is pretty bland 

Anyway trucks looking good, you went all out with your Christmas decorations

Arthritis I dont have but the skin is getting thinner and lumps all over it from been in the sun all my life I think

Todays useless triva, yes I am full of it

In Australia Queenslanders call people from New South Wales Mexicans because they are from south of the border

Queenslanders call Victorians Cock Roaches because apparently the only lower than a Mexican is, I let you fill in the blanks lol, and yes it isnt serious and we are all full of cheek out here 

Stunned by the F truck transformation 

Paul

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 12:18 PM, tjc transport said:

i really doubt he would have put that much work into the truck without inspecting the cab mounts for issues. 

They are rusted out, I just don't know if he has done any work in that area yet. It's not the cab mounts actually, but the radiator support mounts that are rusted out.

Just now, other dog said:

They are rusted out, I just don't know if he has done any work in that area yet. It's not the cab mounts actually, but the radiator support mounts that are rusted out.

I asked him a long time ago if I should take the radiator out and that whole piece out of the donor truck, but he said it was a pretty easy fix, so he must have a plan.

It looked like to me that that would be the best way to fix it, but it doesn't look like he's cut any corners on it yet, so I just try to stay out of his way.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, Mark T said:

It kinda looks like the same red as the tractor you drove ??  

He painted this Freightliner about a year or so ago, it used to be solid black, so it's probably paint that he had left over from that project.

FB_IMG_1633107327589.jpg.7015729a4cce20650451df5dcf3aeea5.jpg

• Like 1