Pictures of the Week

other dog

1 hour ago, other dog said:

I had to use both hands to lift it, not just because it was so big but the arthritis in my hands is getting worse all the time. I can't close either hand into a fist any more, so I can't defend myself so I won't be starting nuthin' with nobody!

i am having the same arthritis issue too.

plus no grip strength. i have dropped 6 coffee cups so far. 

my daughter get me a 24 ounce hot/cold stainless mug with a big handle.

only real issue is it is not spill proof, so i still have to watch what i do with it.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

16 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i am having the same arthritis issue too.

plus no grip strength. i have dropped 6 coffee cups so far. 

my daughter get me a 24 ounce hot/cold stainless mug with a big handle.

only real issue is it is not spill proof, so i still have to watch what i do with it.

I know what you mean about dropping stuff, I do it all the time because I have no grip. I dropped several cameras, the last one was about a $400 Nikon A1000 in Macungie. I had dropped it a couple of times before, but that last time finished it off. The last one before that was an A900 that I dropped and ruined in Johnstown, Pa. They were smaller "point and shoot" cameras that I carried with me in the truck all the time, but they weren't cheap cameras, and they took fantastic pictures. After I dropped the last Nikon I got a Panasonic DC-FZ80 "bridge" camera to carry with me just because it was easier to hold, but you can definitely tell a difference in the picture quality. I still use a Nikon D3300, but the first thing I do when I pick it up is put that strap around my neck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

6 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Yeah i'm a dumbasss..  I just looked at it again...  anyway she's a Doll...  jojo

Yes she is- and she said "Wow, thank you very much!''

She is fantastic- she's young and beautiful, she could do much better than an old fart like me i'm sure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Hey Onyx.... I'm watching the Eagles try to beat up the Redskin's..  So far it's not looking good... we'll see.. :) 

hahaha, eagles suck this year and pry a few more years to come! Brady looks like hes getting ready to have another repeat…I bet belichick and   the fans are really missing him now…😉

Sure I have a few, first one is a guy cleaning the inside of his windshield with the windshield washer at the gas station. And the seconds are a decent looking Pete that came to my work. I can’t believe I said that….

91D5A4F7-27F8-4DEB-951C-BCA7F94C22BD.jpeg

3B865D00-B011-4F3F-959A-FF212072351C.jpeg

46CBFBF4-B68B-4773-BD2B-A63F942E543E.jpeg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

If I remember correctly.... You posted a picture of youre Beautiful lady at a bar,  and she was wearing a Pat's jersey... it's been a while..  :) jojo

No, that's her sister Vicki. I remember the picture, but I can't find it. This is the Tshirt though, it's my favorite- for two obvious reasons, but Zina hates it for some reason.

vDSC_4427.jpg.d3e185c4c6b7f3df7099ed5d489f4dd5.jpg

Just now, other dog said:

No, that's her sister Vicki. I remember the picture, but I can't find it. This is the Tshirt though, it's my favorite- for two obvious reasons, but Zina hates it for some reason.

vDSC_4427.jpg.d3e185c4c6b7f3df7099ed5d489f4dd5.jpg

they're originally from Connecticut, that's why she likes the Patriots.