tis the season

carlotpilot

Bob,  well she's about the third one I've known here.  

I'll say there is one that most want to forget!

The second was that young girl that was only around for a short time.  Can't recall much about her right now.  She was a driver if I recall.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

this probably doesnt help...but my father inlaw passed 5 years ago christmas eve.....everything was upside down from what we had planned.....he was a great guy,,career navy....i didnt even know he was ill......one never knows....sometimes life is way shorter than we expect....my mom passes 10 years ago on my birthday,,,,,what is this??????.....ive never even heard of that:idunno:...bob

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

I hear you. Now that I'm an employee at the mine I finally have benefits and I need to go to a dentist and finally can because I won't have to pay for it, but won't even go. Too much headache like you say with all this covid and mask bullshit. Easier to just stay home, chew on one side and drink Gibson's. LOL

Buddy!  the dentists offices have more safety shit than you can shake a stick at! JUST GO! They can't work in your mouth with a mask on! Jack Daniels only works At home! Can't do that drivin! Besides the Coq is open again you  need to be sobber for that ride!🤣

Happy new year Bro! 

god love ya.....i was the same way with chewing on one side for atleast 25 years i just recently got 2 implants man what a differance...they were not cheap 7 Gs with insurance but im retiring soom and i wanted to get them done while im making good money....and like fj says the staff is extremely suited up now,,,,,go for it ....remember the staff doesnt want to get sick either.....i let my teeth go for a number of years,,,and paid the price.....now. im in the dentist office faithfully every 4 months.getting deep cleanings....good luck..bob

• Like 2

Oh I didn’t want to turn this into a political bitch fest but those seven geez I was talking about they were only 3000 with insurance before oBambi Then this  year it cost me more than double  from 3000 -7000 in just a few years in credible… Bob

11 hours ago, mowerman said:

I for one I’m still looking for a pat on the back for being an essential worker and getting absolutely nothing for it ha ha I guess we all are ..: why not throw us a few gees for getting put out ha ha.. Bob

Think we will be waiting on that one!  Its kinda like the gramy awards you can't get around to thanking everyone!