Zenon C. R. Hansen

Mr. Buck

I ended up with a short book about Zenon C. R. Hansen. It is 16 Pages long No title on cover Just a white embossed Sticker of the Mack Bulldog. Anyone seen this before? I am guessing its Mack published propaganda?. Its pretty cool to me. 

9 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

Mr Hansen was the man in charge  while I was  employed at Mack ; can't remember seeing the publication. does it have a date 

No Dates. No copy write date. Not even a published by. Which is what made me think it was an in-house thing.

• Like 1

who would have known "back in the day" we should have saved everything! can still remember the day watching the janitor throwing out large box of vehicle literature. i saved what i liked ;B81/ DMM etc. tried to get the dealership to upgrade the wrecker (a '57 diamond T). fleet of single axle B75's with quads came in; they wouldn't go for one. to have one today. even the bulldog magazine : i had a pile, can only keep so much when you move. i must have seen Mr. Hansen publication ; can't remember.

• Like 1

Michelle Cole over on the Just Old Trucks website was lucky that way. Her father was the shop foreman at a large Ford dealership in Austin TX. When Ford went out of the large truck business all the shop manuals ended up in his truck instead of the dumpster as instructed!!

Brocky