Hello from Connecticut

Mr. Buck

Welcome to BMT. You sure picked the correct truck for what you want to do. What are the specs and more info if you would. And more pictures! We need more pictures the better! What is the problem with the CT DMV, changing it from a tractor to a flatbed?  (Let me speak to my boss, he has a Volvo he might want to trade. The driver would like to have a real truck to drive every day.)    .....Hippy

i can see westbrook ct on door' can't read the company name. i worked waterbury mack '69-75.if that's an original ct must have come from bridgeport mack. doesn't look like a slider 5th wheel. i welded the date on all the sliders i installed  between the driver side trunnion 5th wheel rail . (40-50 wheels installed). nice truck

On 8/29/2021 at 8:08 PM, mechohaulic said:

i can see westbrook ct on door' can't read the company name. i worked waterbury mack '69-75.if that's an original ct must have come from bridgeport mack. doesn't look like a slider 5th wheel. i welded the date on all the sliders i installed  between the driver side trunnion 5th wheel rail . (40-50 wheels installed). nice truck

It I believe actually may have come out of Georgia dealership. I am in the process of chasing that down now.