Just a few things:

Rob

Rob... The list of hypocrecies is great... I was asked a while back, what I meant by... "I want our country back".... you summed it up..You were reading my mind on many points.. Great thread, Thank you, Jojo

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Saw my first "Double-Masker" today at the supermarket. It was ahead of me in the checkout line. Came with a bonus of wearing plastic gloves, and it wiped down the pad of the credit card machine. 

I go through my checkout routine, and head out to the parking lot. I did like I always do when I got out the door- ripped off my face diaper. I was walking to the pickup when double masker is pushing it's cart back to the store- it yells to me "Hey you need to put your mask on!" Without hesitation I shouted back "Hey you need to MYOFB!" 

Groan. 

Oh Randy.....back to sensitivity training for you!!!!!  😷

LoL!

• Confused 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

So I did some math.... lets say we spend just $1 billion on 13,000 illegals this spring.... that's just under $77,000/ illegal... I want to be an illegal alien!!!!!  that's 20+ thousand more than I'm going to EARN on my own... with my small mobile mechanic business. ................ Heck I just got diagnosed with Covid 19 on wednesday, I feel fine, I'm home and a bit bored..  I was able to get a 3 cyl. john deere engine from a customer, to keep me busy. i tore it down yesterday, tomorrow they pick up parts for the machine shop.. I'm trying to keep income coming in, not sitting on my butt waiting for a handout. anyway..... jojo

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 4:02 AM, Joey Mack said:

this really chaps my ASS!!! our gov't expects to spend 100's of billions of dollars on an expected 13,000 unaccompanied children at the southern border..., and bring (them) what (they) need,, While military families have to drive to food banks and gov't buildings to get assistance to eat, and keep a roof over their heads.. Mabey we need to tax the existing illegals the amount needed, (plus interest) and use that money to help our Military families..  Of course that would have such an impact on votes for Dem's that is so wide, it would be impossible to steal another Presidential election.. I still can't believe nearly 80,000,000 people voted for Biden Harris.. Jojo

I’m a fan of tag’em at the border and tax’em.  If you make them legit right off the bat, the flow into this country will slow 

• Like 1

So I just read an article on kickbacks for covid diag's.... Snopes reports that hospitals get $13,000.00/ death.... and $39,000.00/ death if they were on a ventilator.  I never heard of snopes, and didn't find much more said about it, however there was a printed interview with Lord Fauci about this...  I dont know how to post the link..  just curious if I just found some B.S. or truth... 

you found a hidden truth that the public is not supposed to know. 

that is one way to make the sheeple do what the government string pullers want done.

there are also reports out there where CDC says the death rate was inflated by over 1,600%.

they are hidden in the same place as the reports of payments for reported deaths and ventilator  use. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I know I steered this ship into Covid, just one more thing..... With all the masks, dissinfectant sprays, and gloves and such.... Is our immune system going to get so weak that we may die from  a cough or a sneeze or a Boo Boo on the knee??  jojo

50 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I know I steered this ship into Covid, just one more thing..... With all the masks, dissinfectant sprays, and gloves and such.... Is our immune system going to get so weak that we may die from  a cough or a sneeze or a Boo Boo on the knee??  jojo

It will certainly make people more susceptible IMO. I believe the immune system, like our muscles and our mind, diminish if we don't use them and get stronger the more we do.