getting closer

david wild

13 hours ago, david wild said:

So this is the Pete that was in CA. slow progress cause it's been a busy summer but maybe next year unless someone comes along and wants to buy it. what it looked like and some after some work, Order bumper next week and the Prutsman mirrors are on their way1562572469_petepipes.thumb.jpg.e625657c4e2159ee2ece7bb5fa2b6ad2.jpg1496688797_petepipe.thumb.jpg.020ae8fd48cdbbfa5416c47cb88385cc.jpg

11858403_2.jpg

pete.jpg

13 hours ago, david wild said:

So this is the Pete that was in CA. slow progress cause it's been a busy summer but maybe next year unless someone comes along and wants to buy it. what it looked like and some after some work, Order bumper next week and the Prutsman mirrors are on their way1562572469_petepipes.thumb.jpg.e625657c4e2159ee2ece7bb5fa2b6ad2.jpg1496688797_petepipe.thumb.jpg.020ae8fd48cdbbfa5416c47cb88385cc.jpg

11858403_2.jpg

pete.jpg

dave . is that a 375 - 378 .? I need to find a set of head lights the same as whats on that one 

Fenders were nicked and looked bad easier to match cream color, exhaust was CA. legal and that was removed and new pipes from turbo back (not cheap) went with straight pipe so as to keep with obnoxious look, all rubber under hood was replaced including engine mounts and door jam (not fun) all lights replaced with LED except headlights and that will happen, square bumper will arrive and then air bags, shocks and all oils, went with schaeffer oil, might finish by fall, been working on a Kenworth W900B  hate that thing and it will disappear,  know of some more Macks coming up and hoping Pete goes away and makes room for the Macks.  replaced interiors lights with LED what a difference and I think the fenders came pretty nice  

pete int.jpg

pete fender.jpg

• Like 2

truck is gorgeous,,,thanks for sharing..have a ball with it.i expect the cat is in charge of picking out the chrome,,,i just recently moved into a pete at work,,,from a kenworth,,,i like it alot better,,the kenworth was beating me to death....bob