Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I was watching 'NewsMax' the other day,,,  So if you are on the government assistance program's, like W.I.C. for example..  You WILL have baby formula, and of course, the illegals coming across the southern border..They get it for free as well....   But families, that work to pay for the slackers, have to hunt it and are only allowed one can..  This is a form of Ethnic Cleansing, without actually Killing, Millions of people..  Just sayin..  jojo

• Sad 1

and the only reason this new shooting isnt called racism, is because it is a mexican named person who killed children of border patrol agents...  ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!    but because it wasnt a white guy killing non-whites,, its not that big of a story.. 18 children and 1 teacher are dead....   I am so sorry....   jojo

• Like 1

all I have for reloading, is 50+ pounds of lead, 3 molds and ffg, patches, caps and 2 Hawken's..  however..  I did save a box for one other type of rifle...   :)   

• Like 2

On 5/24/2022 at 8:53 PM, Joey Mack said:

Im watching our ruler ask why other countries dont have the mass shootings like we have....   no sh!t...  thats because in those other countries, they will kill you back...  in our country, his people will want to fix you or just let you go to commit more crime..   defund police, and so on....  we have the real laws, just know one with the ball's to enforce them, and why does the death penalty cost more than life in prison... even the most expensive hunting round is under 2 dollars..  hell I will buy a 20 round box and donate it, as long as I can at the leaste, 'watch' ...  just saying,,   jojo

I'm right there with you!  As the days since go by, more and more information is coming out and there are so many contradictions, I don't know who to believe.  The sensationalist media has made many claims, NONE of which have been verified.  Their latest is that the shooter had purchased 1,657 rounds of ammo.  WHERE THE HELL DID HE FIND THAT MUCH??? 

where the hell did they come up with that number?

20 rounds? yup.

100 rounds, yup.

1000 rounds? yup. 

1657? are you freaking stupid, or just pulling numbers out of your asterisk?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..