Best of Biden

Mack Technician

yep.... 8,000 troop's on standby, along with munition's to help secure the Ukraine border....  Meanwhile our southern border is wide open,  with the worst of the worst 'walking in' and getting free transportation to 'Anywhere U.S.A.' paid for by Us...   What the F..k??  jojo

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

yep.... 8,000 troop's on standby, along with munition's to help secure the Ukraine border....  Meanwhile our southern border is wide open,  with the worst of the worst 'walking in' and getting free transportation to 'Anywhere U.S.A.' paid for by Us...   What the F..k??  jojo

Ya how about you do something for us dumbass

• Like 1

Now its tax season, and I have to study the new laws ( i mean rules for taxpayers)..  Im curious about the new tax credit that was raised from around $16,000.00 too about $21,000.00 for single non- parents.  It may be a good idea, I wont know until i read the rule book..  but really, my thoughts are? who's going to pay taxes, when we, who pay taxes, will be forced to use govt. programs because we have been taxed right out of normal living. ?  I dont know,  having a moment I guess.... jojo

• Like 1