Crushing it

Welcome back . I often wonder what happens to those who we do not hear from in a while. Lost interest or something worse.  220 Cummings, Killer B, and Willie Dog just to name a few. Super dog is back. With his past health issues I was concerned. 

Hello Tim!  Glad you are doing well!  Always appreciate the scenery pictures.

How does the new neighborhood weather/seasons compare to the NEK now that you have been there for a day or two?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

20 hours ago, eddeere said:

Welcome back . I often wonder what happens to those who we do not hear from in a while. Lost interest or something worse.  220 Cummings, Killer B, and Willie Dog just to name a few. Super dog is back. With his past health issues I was concerned. 

19 hours ago, j hancock said:

Hello Tim!  Glad you are doing well!  Always appreciate the scenery pictures.

How does the new neighborhood weather/seasons compare to the NEK now that you have been there for a day or two?

10 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Nice pics. Looks like a nice Western Star there too.

Thanks guys! Good to see the posts and catch up. Jim, hope your well in NH as well as you Ed Deere and Bullheaded. Looking pretty scary in the states at the moment. We are going from level 4 to level 3 next week and I should be back at work. Jim we have 5 types of weather within driving distance and we now live in the desert. It’s like southern Utah here.

• Like 2

I have a friend in New Zealand I email back and forth with Tim. One thing I notice, there seems to be a lot of people that have pride in their trucks and equipment there.

He sends me pics and there seems to be a lot of really nice rigging in your country.

That float trailer on the Star....is that one of those ones that changes width hydraulically? I've seen them used in Australia and always wondered why they never caught on over here for over width loads.

9 hours ago, Timothy Maikshilo said:

Jim we have 5 types of weather within driving distance and we now live in the desert. It’s like southern Utah here.

Interesting!  Don't like the weather, take a drive!

That reminds me to move the Bonneville Salt Flats up on my bucket list of places to visit.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Tim is this the expandable trailer? lt looks like it was done where it is with the dirt pushed up by the two center wheels. And are there steerable axles with a spread like that?    .....Hippy

On 4/24/2020 at 12:08 AM, Timothy Maikshilo said:

A9412F2D-6146-41CC-B782-EDCC8201C2D2.png

Very impressive equipement and nice scenaries I'm not getting upset to be looking at.

Really nice to hear from you Tim. Hope you're doing well during the lockdown and get a use for the time.

Here we are also locked but not really tight. Many folks continue doing current jobs including truckers and many small businesses which can work behind closed gates. Same with me tinkering with old Macks and selling a part for MB from time to time.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

13 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Very impressive equipement and nice scenaries I'm not getting upset to be looking at.

Really nice to hear from you Tim. Hope you're doing well during the lockdown and get a use for the time.

Here we are also locked but not really tight. Many folks continue doing current jobs including truckers and many small businesses which can work behind closed gates. Same with me tinkering with old Macks and selling a part for MB from time to time.

Hi Vlad, great to hear from you. I hope you are doing well and it sounds like are able to keep busy during lockdown. Keep the Mack’s going! A few more crushing pics. Stay safe!

4A814FC3-E529-4309-89ED-19D58E3B9C61.jpeg

34372DF3-9AC0-4091-8D6C-9885C9BAD5C7.jpeg

9B86140A-FE2A-4163-85AF-3E1611BFEEBA.jpeg

EB2BE56D-4C46-4330-A4BB-382A05F3A3B8.jpeg

1E10818A-AA9A-4E47-B3FC-29CA4B86B381.jpeg

4E2F2714-F699-46E0-9C56-E5EBCCE32467.jpeg

09E9DCDC-635C-47B6-B596-D444D8E1688E.jpeg

46339B3A-1988-4B7A-9904-F04920044B49.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Timothy Maikshilo said:

Hi Vlad, great to hear from you. I hope you are doing well and it sounds like are able to keep busy during lockdown. Keep the Mack’s going! A few more crushing pics. Stay safe!

Wow! Many thanks for sharing.

Definitely a place I should find possibilities to show up and explore myself.

Getting worldy is a nice deal, isn't it Tim?

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, Vladislav said:

Wow! Many thanks for sharing.

Definitely a place I should find possibilities to show up and explore myself.

Getting worldy is a nice deal, isn't it Tim?

Let me Know when you want to visit. Would enjoy showing you around. After this crazy time is over.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, Timothy Maikshilo said:

Hey Paula Boy! Will call you this week!

Hippy, yes this trailer expands. I would set the tractor brakes and release the trailer when possible to help save the tires and road. This trailer the axles do not steer. The load divider also expands. In this picture of this trailer, the axles steer by the action of the fifth wheel. Pull this trailer as if you were bob tailing.

2EADCCF3-606E-4984-B587-E38C96DC2F3E.jpeg

4F81CBDB-DD76-4E16-9B90-75C6DF5154C8.jpeg

0373DDEE-BE7A-4972-90D2-F722E5594012.jpeg

That head on the excavator looks similar to a LogMax head. Is it?

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, Timothy Maikshilo said:

Let me Know when you want to visit. Would enjoy showing you around. After this crazy time is over.

Your attention to my interest is very appreciated. Thanks. I was thinking to fly to the big land for the truck event this august bit the deciese mixed up the kards. Might be good to me since I need to collect more resources for. On the other hand we all know it's not a good approach to move plans to the future.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:43 AM, HeavyGunner said:

That head on the excavator looks similar to a LogMax head. Is it?

Not sure heavygunner. Pretty impressive piece for sure.

10 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Your attention to my interest is very appreciated. Thanks. I was thinking to fly to the big land for the truck event this august bit the deciese mixed up the kards. Might be good to me since I need to collect more resources for. On the other hand we all know it's not a good approach to move plans to the future.

The world has gotten pretty interesting in the last few months Vlad. I guess we need to see where things are in another year.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...