"Some Assembly Required"

RowdyRebel

Although you knew it that boy's already smarter than me. I'd have had out the "Elmer's Glue", hammer, chisel, pliers, and baling wire to get that far.

Looks like he's having fun and that's a great thing!

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

33 minutes ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

Great video, love to watch little kids working thru problems BUT  ----- why in the world did you start him on a John Deere??

More practice as repetition makes perfect.....

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

3 hours ago, hatcity said:

He'll never make it in a mechanic shop

No cussin' and throwin' tools

Cute kid Rowdy....Merry Christmas

Oh, he's got my temper alright. Gets a little frustrated & things go flying. Doesn't talk yet, so no cussin'.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

To

3 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

Looks like a uti student

Those commercials...used to be DeVry, then UTI, WyoTech took a turn, and now it seems to be UNOH every other commercial. Seems when one tech school starts advertising, the others all disappear.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

Is he going to be left handed? Got good coordination. Also looks like you got a new puppy?

Pretty sure he's a southpaw. Even managed to find a little 9" LH ball glove for him to grow into in the next year or three.

• Like 1

I was really happy when a local Community College was sponsored by Volvo/Mack to have a CDL class, even donated two trucks and two trailers to the program. Then just recently they started a welding course. Pretty great to see! Also from what I’ve read Wyotech is making a comeback thanks to a local guy in Wyoming who ended up taking over and is trying to bring it back to its roots, but that’s just what I’ve heard...

Edited by CaptainCrutch

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!