What year was my B61 made?

Thanks for all your comments. I need some suggestions about what trailer/truck combinations might be used to bring this truck 200 miles to my home. I have ruled out my 1991 F Super duty with 7.3 IDI and my equipment trailer with 2 7,000 lb axles. Factory specs list a 2017 F-350 maximum loaded trailer weight of about 21,000 and GCWR of almost 29,000. I don't have a CDL but I'm not sure I need one. With the B61 weight about 14,000 lbs my guess is a loaded trailer might go up to 19,000. I think that puts me into dual wheels on two axle trailer. Will the truck/trailer combo put me over 26,000 GCVW and require a CDL? Or does the 26,000 limit just cover the GVW of the truck and not the loaded trailer? Or do I need to hire a carrier? The only brakes on the B61 are parking brakes.

I know the license includes the trailer and it’s load, so unless you know someone with a class A license or CDL I’d start trying to find a company to ship it for you. If I remember a correctly you can’t have a load weighing more than 10,000 pounds on just a class B...

Edited by CaptainCrutch

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

In South Carolina you can get a Class A CDL "Interstate Excepted", endorsement P-1, which covers you in your own equipment and load with NO physical or drug test. Non Commercial!! Absolutely NO compensation to you or the vehicle.. Ribbons and trophys do not count BUT your breakfast or a case of beer do!!!

Brocky