1956 Mack B-81SX Tractor

if i remember right that truck was untouched on the inside... I think it was all original with all the paint rubbed off here and there. there was also a B613LT out behind the bathrooms, green that was the most original survivor I have ever seen,aluminum round tanks and an aluminum hood

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I can only imagine the new breed asked to drive one of these.hell our #1 driver won't even drive the 90 RD 690 too old too slow no a/c him and I ran together  wensday we each hauled 7 loads in 8 hrs and I was 7min behind him 

• Like 1

yes that one. I was drooling over that B. the guy with the Autocar parked next to me last year at Macungie. nice truck but I know he didn't leave his truck the whole time to look at anyone elses truck as he was too busy tooting his own horn

Edited by Maddog13407

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

6 hours ago, BERTRAM said:

That Autocar was nice. It looked like even the front axle was chromed. The B model is mine. I drove it to Macungie from Long Island. Pretty bouncy ride, especially over the Cross Bronx Expressway and the GW Bridge. It's something I always wanted to do though. It  ran like a

top!

I'll take your B over that Autocar any day of the week! Never drove a B, but their look is growing on me!