1983 Cruiseliner on FB

Freightrain

83 Mack Cruiseliner, 10 speed, 370 rears, 1300 miles since motor has been rebuilt, have all parts and liners to interior, 350 Cummins, 6000 or will trade for a good four wheel drive older model pick up

1983 mack Cruiseliner
Ruther Glen, VA · over a week ago · 
$6,000

51772159_795332447484828_615489929723510

51925017_795309034153836_750640357545974

51835751_795309210820485_185319741520556

Edited by Freightrain
  • Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Looks nice and somewhat near me, but luckily I'm leaving for St Josephs, Michigan for a week to hunt for an abandoned B model. No one here lives near their so I have to go myself. 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

Looks nice and somewhat near me, but luckily I'm leaving for St Josephs, Michigan for a week to hunt for an abandoned B model. No one here lives near their so I have to go myself. 

Must be a pretty special B model!    terry:MackLogo:

6 hours ago, 41chevy said:

If you find that B, you have to take pictures before you move it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, 41chevy said:

I am not far from St Joseph.  You just never asked??🐢

15 hours ago, 68-f-model said:

I am not far from St Joseph.  You just never asked??🐢

I posted the question but I guess not many saw it. Not a problem, I did enjoy the ride out and had a great time exploring the area. A ton of interesting things there, I actually wished I had more time to spend in the area.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE