Missing posts

Quickfarms

21 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

That topic used to have 45 posts in and now there are 41

3 or 4 of mine in the Liz Warren thread are gone too.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Posts shouldn't go missing on their own, I would suspect that they were deleted by their authors for some reason or another.  I will keep an eye out for anything weird but they shouldn't just disappear.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

If anyone noticed, Rob pulled the plug on many of his posts.   I noticed yesterday on my NOS door post everything he posted is gone.  His Binder post is gone.    The last time he left the forums he erased everything.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

9 hours ago, Barry said:

Posts shouldn't go missing on their own, I would suspect that they were deleted by their authors for some reason or another.  I will keep an eye out for anything weird but they shouldn't just disappear.

Every now and than some posts disappear and though it's rare some as soon as posted don't show up. Figured it was a glitch.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had to delete some images in my old posts to get avalible room for new ones. The most of those which looked important were not deleted but resized to tiny scale. But that involved some job and doesn't lean me to posting much in the future. Just one more thing you have to track in your mind.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012