did you ever think of putting a electronic ignition in to replace the points in both distributors ? I used  Petronics in both of mine just might have to upgrade the coils

We’re trying to keep it as original as possible, only doing mods in cases like we couldn’t find the right fuel filters so now we have mustang filters which are much easier to get... in fact the company modded the hose bed to accommodate a bigger water tank and we plan on putting it back to the factory look, which luckily Mack took pictures of it before delivery, so we have references to go back to! That’ll be the next big thing but before that we have to get everything mechanically sound and working... the shop gets to work on it tomorrow so pray that it’s nothing major this time!

Well I certainly prefer yours but yes they are pretty cool both of them......bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing ........ patience man hahaha ...... sometimes not so easy... but I’m sure it will be worth the wait it already looks real good as it is..:bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is E 12 a Pierce?   we had a Roto Ray like that also <$2000 option and now the powers to be removed it and replaced the grill

Engine 12 is a 2010 Seagrave Marauder II, but Engine 11 is a 2006 Pierce Dash.

My condolences for your grandpa.

i see you got your fire truck back up and running 

• Like 1

Well bringing it to the firehall for the funeral made us realize she needs to be tuned again, we were going up South Mountain at 15 MPH back firing like crazy the whole way, so on the way back home we dropped her back off at the shop she's been spending a whole lot of time at lately, and then the day of the funeral the CF, which has never had any problems starting, refused to fire up after an hour and a half of trying. She tuned over just fine but it seemed like she wasn't getting fuel... If anyone has any clues on what that could be let me know. It's a shame that right after my grandpa passed both his dogs are now sick...

If its diesel I would start with making sure that the injector pump fuel cut off arm is fully swung back around into the running position 

The can catch on the housing 

Paul

One last thing I just remembered, the carb on the L needs to be rebuilt, so if anyone knows of a good place we can send that out to let me know! It’s an old 707 and after inspection and some research we realized that if we rebuild that carb we’re gonna be in good shape. I’ll also be in Strasburg, PA for the show over the weekend but evidence by the back firing and the need to rebuild the carb, unfortunate my truck won’t be there... I’ll be sure to take plenty of pictures to share though!