chicken lights for the mack truck

Ezrider

looks great guys, in the past i had thought of mounting some under the cab where the lights themselves would not be visible but would shine down on my tanks i thought that would be pretty cool. i might still do that as i only have the lights under the sleeper and nothing under the front doors. i think the ones i bought off e-bay were something around $23 for 20 lights if memory serves so they certainly were not expensive

i was a bit nervous about the way i did it as if i didn't like it there wasn't really any turning back. well not without a lot of work anyway....lol but im very happy with how it came out. 

• Like 2

interesting i don't know if i have ever heard that story, iv heard there was a company that hauled chickens in i think the north east somewhere that started it by putting some amber lights under there bumper, iv also heard that the glow resembles the glow of the heat lights in a chicken coop. 

• Thanks 1

David, Hunts Point was the reason I never hauled produce!LOL I used to haul insulation into the S.Bronx all the time, but with a flatbed you are unloaded in a half hour,and can split! It's the waiting that gets ya! Freightrain the chicken lights look great!Bob's been asking about you but I've been off the site for awhile! He's polishing the headers on his IHRA teams rail,getting ready for the season to open!