Mack H series

eddeere

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I only found two . One in the north Carolina completely restored dual tandem one tandem was belt drive . I wanted something I could restore myself . Superdog has one I thought was priced right but needed more work than I wanted to do . I do no know if the frame on a H 67 is the same but there seem to be more of these . A guy called me and had a H 67  for sale sent a picture . Picture was poor but the truck looked ruff I thought . He was to send more pictures when the snow melted . He is in MN. maybe the snow has not melted yet . You  might call him Allen 608 214 9332 . Good luck .

• 5 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 12:43 PM, yarnall said:

There is a tandem axle H67 for sale in Boyertown Pa for $2500.  It is pretty rusty and hasn't run in an unknown time. I can get you the number if you want.   Mike 

Do you have any pictures of this truck? I have heard of one by a beer distributor??

On 10/19/2019 at 8:37 PM, 1977vega said:

Do you have any pictures of this truck? I have heard of one by a beer distributor??

This is the only picture I have.  It was still there last month.  I talked to the owner but don’t remember what he said. 

214314C9-040F-419C-9E04-FDF2FD4BC84F.jpeg

I remember going over to Mel Clarks place in Hampton NH and looking at them and B models, ended up with a B61 from him and then got a Kenworth K100 with a 903, did business with him for many years, had a great selection of what now are collector trucks, back then these were running trucks.        

• Like 1

If nobody takes it, my SO absolutely adores it just from the one picture you’ve sent... might take a little bit to get the money together for it though... she’s never been this excited about a truck before, not to say she isn’t into the ‘hobby’ but this one just especially caught her eye this time I guess... it’d be fun to paint it a nice blue after we’ve sorted it out mechanically, luckily it seems like funding for our firetruck repairs are generally taken care of, so that would leave a project like this to fill that gap... we’ll see how far that goes I guess!

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

55 minutes ago, 1977vega said:

I’f there was ever a time to pick up an H model, this was the truck to get. This one was sweet

4D0D7AB7-B10E-48BF-8A18-B5CDBEC803D6.jpeg

I might be wrong but if the memory serves right it wasn't sold. The owned put it up for sale than changed his mind and just marked as sold.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012