Pictures of the Week

other dog

Some great looking rigs there. Loved thst GTO, that style is definitely my favorite muscle car.  Were you trying to commandeer the Diamind Reo to haul parts and tools down to Bobs new shop?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

man some good lookin iron....like the chick man..thanks for the post..was that you sitting in the diamond T???...bob

Yes, Dave, AKA maint1, let me sit in it. He let me sit in it when I ran across him in Jackson, Oh. at the truck stop that time and something happened to the motor shortly after. I told him I wasn't going to get in it at Winchester, but he said he had over hauled the engine, so it was fine. I wanted to get that picture looking out over that big long hood.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

5 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Some great looking rigs there. Loved thst GTO, that style is definitely my favorite muscle car.  Were you trying to commandeer the Diamind Reo to haul parts and tools down to Bobs new shop?

That GTO was coming in just as we were leaving so I got a quick pic. of it. My favorites were the 66 and 67 year models, but this one didn't look bad!

Tom, many thanks for sharing Winchester show pics. Beautiful trucks and looks like the day was fine.

Oh, and the nest of wasps is a real beauty too:)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

6 hours ago, BillyT said:

OD, that truck stop in Jackson Oh has the best fried chicken I've ever eaten,ever try it? Twenty minute wait,because they make it from scratch!

No, I never have, but I might get to some day. I just don't run that way much any more.