winchester show

carlotpilot

16 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

i was there  got to check that diamond t out  met dave and under dog  -  jim moore

You mean you are Jim Moore, or that you got to meet him? Because if you are Jim Moore, I think you met me too. If you were polishing on this truck

DSC_1608.thumb.JPG.5ce077c2ab709c2cf0dbf6c9f34fec20.JPG

and some guy came by and said something like "wow, what a hood- i'd run over a four wheeler at every stop light if I had to drive that!" - that would have been me. And if you were the guy wiping on it you said something like "everything on this unit is extended!" But if it wasn't you, it must have been somebody else.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That Diamond T somewhat resembles the legendary B C Fry's truck but it was totalled on the Oh Indiana line in the late 50s! Lotta cool equipment at that show! The ACO "binder" is kinda neat, I've always liked off the wall trucks! I've only seen a couple of them when they were on the road!

5 hours ago, other dog said:

You mean you are Jim Moore, or that you got to meet him? Because if you are Jim Moore, I think you met me too. If you were polishing on this truck

and some guy came by and said something like "wow, what a hood- i'd run over a four wheeler at every stop light if I had to drive that!" - that would have been me. And if you were the guy wiping on it you said something like "everything on this unit is extended!" But if it wasn't you, it must have been somebody else.

no    im not jim   i meant i talked with him    we are pretty close neighbors

Edited by carlotpilot

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:12 PM, other dog said:

Jim said he has a "button to push" to add more horsepower.  Pittsburgh set up the engine and is pushing somewhere around 800.  N14 IIRC.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

On 9/25/2017 at 7:25 PM, farmer52 said:

OD - I thought you crossed over to the "other" side and started taking pics of guy butts.

Naw, I was trying to take a picture of that Mack over there and those two guys got in the way and obstructed my view...of that Mack over there. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 30.09.2017 at 3:34 AM, other dog said:

Naw, I was trying to take a picture of that Mack over there and those two guys got in the way and obstructed my view...of that Mack over there. 

From the pics on Fotobucket (or where they are) it seemed like you was trying to make a rellay nice shot of that white tiny truck. There was always Iphone in the way though. Wonder how nervous you was having to choose the right spot.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012