New Mexico trucks and other items

eddeere

Was that near Jerome?  Gold King Ghost mine that was run by Don Robertson?

I've had a couple trips to Mexico and try to get pics of the trucks running around down there.  Of course I don't have the cat like reflexes of OD, so I usually miss the truck.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Neat scenaries. Especially I like the way the orange truck is parked:)

Any relations of the WW2 Dodge and the park area? A military memorial?

Thank you for spending your time sharing that.

And I hope we will find girls at another place trouble-free.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 7/19/2017 at 3:04 PM, james j neiweem said:

Terry: Too hot. Too many snakes and scorpians.:)

Isn't it cooler in the northern part of state, thought it might be a little higher elevation.    terry:D

22 minutes ago, terry said:

Isn't it cooler in the northern part of state, thought it might be a little higher elevation.    terry:D

We were told when we did Rte 66 15 years ago, that "it's hot,but it's a dry heat". :huh:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Freightrain, they must run a lot of cabovers in Mexico and Central america, because in the early 2000s when I was running the west coast I would see flatbed trailers with several old Cabovers and usually one smaller cab and chassis and as many truck components as would fit! They cut the truck frames in half to avoid the import duty (they become truck parts instead of an actual truck!) Then weld them back together at their destination! For a long time they did what I called " Mexican tow bars" where they would tow as many as two cars behind a pickup or car ( junkers that came off the back lot of new car dealers) and sell them in Mexico or central America!