Playboy Trucking Co. Runs Mack Equipment

j hancock

Nice,Jim. Had one of these, myself. Last I seen,dad had put it out for the garbage man! Along with  my Farmall pedal  tractor w/wagon. The man who throws NOTHING  away,decided  there no room in the shed for my rides. That was in like '72. 11 yrs. old at that time. Al  

76019c43bd679657d2d24bf4cdd0079e.jpg

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I had a couple of them fire engine and a farm tractor Harrah's car museum in Reno has a whole room full of them I spent 45 minutes in there gawking at them excellent...bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I built my kids a pulling sled for there pedal tractors.   I'm 6'2" and when I put one of them in the weight box and I get on the tractors it don't sound good.    Someday I'd like to find one at a yard sale, cut the back 1/2 off and build my own rear heavy enough that we won't destroy there nice ones.   

image.thumb.jpg.56744fe7c99d88eb551c282bd0c732f4.jpgI forgot to say that these new ones are junk compared to the older ones. Even ones we bought 7yrs ago compared to 3yrs ago there is more plastic.  

Edited by Hobert62
  • Like 1
  • Like 1