its monday

carlotpilot

I have a john deere 1023 oversized garden tractor and I started out the garage it's in and I could not push the snow I have I think I got at least 18 inches and it's snowing like mad still yet, Haven't seen a state plow truck on my road for 10 hours

6 minutes ago, davehummell said:

I have a john deere 1023 oversized garden tractor and I started out the garage it's in and I could not push the snow I have I think I got at least 18 inches and it's snowing like mad still yet, Haven't seen a state plow truck on my road for 10 hours

Snow let up here now.   I can at least see the neighbors across the field  now.   I plowed about 3am when I got home and again around 10:00.   Trying to keep up a little I'm sick of getting my truck stuck and shoveling for hours to get it out.    

I just got back in the house for a warmup my gloves are frozen stiff. Had to get the Kubota loader backhoe and get my driveway opened up,my barncats are snowed in up at the house and they can't get down to the barn so I will have to plow a rode down to it all my livestock are hiding in the barn and I got to get water out to them and the chickens. the snow is over my knees in back of the house and the dogs looked out the door and went back to the couch.

I used to weld barges on the Mon river when it was -27 in Floreffe Pa and thaw frozen pipes with my welder when I got off! Now it goes down to 60 in the day and I stay in the house! My daughter said it went down to 38 last night.in Dallas!

My kids asked if we can come visit.   They canceled school for Wednesday.   

Lol I'll bet they did.. god lovem.... Getting ready for work long sleeve shirt and a vest...I'll be losing the vest and rolling g up my sleeves soon.....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

On Thursday  I got out my motorcycle and went for a little ride it was pretty nice did 3 hour ride. The next day I got 5 inches of snow, and yesterday got 20 inches of snow. Now I got to go out and bust out a road so i can get hay out in the field

• Like 1

Glad we only got 2-4" inches here!  I dodged the bullet of having to put the plow on the tractor again this winter.  I admit, I kinda have fun plowing, but then I'm done and want it all gone fast!

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

16 hours ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

20 hrs yesterday another 9 today

I came across 419 from Bethel to 422 about 3 this morning.   Somebody needs to put a bunch of hours on that section.  It was about drifted shut.  I was empty and the damn shurfine trucks kept coming towards me.   

53 minutes ago, mowerman said:

This is what I'm usually stuck in ...Assigned tractor....Big volva WOOHOO how can you get excited.lol.bobffc3bcddb78fb34276b838d9ae06a8c7.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

You said volva!    I can't wait to see Swishy's response to that.