Avoiding a rollover (in South Korea)

kscarbel2

I see your point EZ, didn't pay enough attention to the first part of the video! On a similar vein, I was following a Menards driver in northern Wisconsin one day on a snowy highway, he had two pups a flatbed with pallets and a van. A motorist pulled out in front of him and he had to "lock it up"! With a remarkable degree of skill he managed to straighten the thing out and avoid an accident! I got on the radio and complimented him,Turned out he was driving school instructor full time and Menards Driver part time! You may be familiar with the GM proving ground up there, that was where he trained truck drivers!

On 3/8/2017 at 5:29 AM, mrsmackpaul said:

I have seen this film floating around a bit of late, I had no idea were it was from but the driver recovered pretty well I reckon

Paul 

His Hero's??

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

South Korea has some interesting driving going on. When I taught there I was not allowed to rent a car, so the base provided a cab and driver for me. The first day we leave the hotel and travel on a four lane boulevard at a pretty high speed in the left lane. When we enter a major intersection the driver turns right from the left lane onto another main road like he does that every day. He drives like a bat out of hell, I hear his GPS start beeping and then beep urgently, whereupon he slams on his brakes to lower the speed to about 30. We pass a speed camera and he accelerates to Mach 1 again until the GPS beeps, etc. He did that seven or eight times on each trip.

If traffic backed up he would start darting through an industrial area to beat it out. (I got to see some interesting road side maintenance being done on Class 8 trucks there, like entire engine replacements, but that's another story.) We did that for the three weeks I was there. Believe me, even a NY cab ride is sedate compared to these guys.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

On 3/9/2017 at 10:50 AM, BillyT said:

Great job! His company should give him an award for saving them from a potential multi-million yen lawsuit and saving many lives! Also a pack of new Hanes underwear!😁

Indeed!..and you're talking like $14.85 in U.S. dollars!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.