Pictures of the Week

other dog

31 minutes ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

When were you in Scheafferstown just a couple miles north of me?

It was a couple of weeks ago now I guess, I went across the turnpike and got off at some exit, then I went north on some road, then east on 322 to rt. 501 north. I got there at Keystone Fence before dark and walked over to a store across the road. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a great store- had a restaurant in there too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

56 minutes ago, other dog said:

It was a couple of weeks ago now I guess, I went across the turnpike and got off at some exit, then I went north on some road, then east on 322 to rt. 501 north. I got there at Keystone Fence before dark and walked over to a store across the road. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a great store- had a restaurant in there too.

Right past my place top off the hill before the propane depot. Did you go to myerstown and get shingles? store is Goods and the diner is part off Dutchway farmers market.

41 minutes ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

Right past my place top off the hill before the propane depot. Did you go to myerstown and get shingles? store is Goods and the diner is part off Dutchway farmers market.

No, I think I went to Wellsville and got some aluminum logs. I was impressed with the deli section of the supermarket, they had about anything you could think of in there.

• Like 1

tumblr_ocmsm8qzL91vzrrd8o1_500.jpg

I would follow her to Windfall Beach anytime just to get a sniff. BTW, that is me on the computer screen. Sorry I missed you at Winchester, I guess I was out looking at all the nice trucks. I was going to tell you in person how much I appreciate the POW.

1 hour ago, HarryS said:

tumblr_ocmsm8qzL91vzrrd8o1_500.jpg

I would follow her to Windfall Beach anytime just to get a sniff. BTW, that is me on the computer screen. Sorry I missed you at Winchester, I guess I was out looking at all the nice trucks. I was going to tell you in person how much I appreciate the POW.

That would have been nice- I didn't even think of it until we were on the way home, but we could have gotten a picture of Me, Farmer52, Underdog, maint1, and i'm probably forgetting somebody...

On 10/2/2016 at 9:15 PM, other dog said:

That would have been nice- I didn't even think of it until we were on the way home, but we could have gotten a picture of Me, Farmer52, Underdog, maint1, and i'm probably forgetting somebody...

I was with Underdog and farmer52 at the same time, and I could have thrown a frozen dead cat from there over to where maint1 was if i'd had one. I probably couldn't have hit him with it because my accuracy isn't that great, and frozen dead cats are not very aerodynamic, but i'm pretty sure I would have had the distance.

secretaryimage-1.jpg

• Like 1