Pictures of the Week

other dog

Aside from the girl wearing depends and the thing in knee shorts. . . and my lunch now on the key board from the unloader pics, nice view of the city.    Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

15 minutes ago, Mike said:

The arrow is pointing to her CFS and her phone number is available also. Just call it and tell us what they say.

It sure is Mike, I hadn't even noticed that!..must be a "cute effin' something"...i'm gonna call her and see what it is...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

22 hours ago, other dog said:

It sure is Mike, I hadn't even noticed that!..must be a "cute effin' something"...i'm gonna call her and see what it is...

You sure need if you're going to check out the face side..

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Don't know where to start! I'd rather tarp when it's 90degrees than -10 ! When I was hauling foam insulation to Miami after Andrew, there was a Cuban kid about 15 who would fold and roll your full lumber tarps for 10 bucks it was 90degrees 90 percent humidity,well worth it! When I was hauling steel out of Pittsburgh in the 70's I had a 35000lb single coil,the rule was 1chain per 10000#.73280 gross days.Our chains were welded to the trl to prevent theft, Could only get 3 on the coil.Very dicey! As I got ready to pull out saw a loose chain I forgot in the cab!What would you do?It was pretty hot, Pgh in August! I untarped and threw the chain over,and retarped. I'm doing 45,thru Columbus Oh. Next morning,a four wheeler pulls out in front of me had to "lock it up" Phew! Felt something I can't explain, pulled in a rest area, One of the chains thru the eye had broken and the coil slid about a foot forward! I'm convinced with out that fourth chain the coil "would have joined me in the cab" An r model is sturdy but it ain't that sturdy!! Keep in mind to scale a 35k coil it has to be in the middle of the trailer, It would have removed that bulkhead like a knife thru butter! I'm m not religious,but I had "an angel on my shoulder" that day! And many others in reality! On a more pleasant subject O.D., we should all chip in and buy you one of those police car video cameras to mount on your mirror so you wouldnt have to shift, steer,and take the pictures we all enjoy so much,!lol

• Like 1

Just wonder when she see's OD for the first time , will she do us a favor and drop some of that mail?

Me and the X back in the mid 80's were headed to a car show in Birmingham, AL when we were slowed by an accident. Finally drove up and saw an older Emeryville cabover flatbed had one of those rolls came unchained and did go inside of the cabsleeper, halfway. I hated that day for him.  

I hear ya Mike.my buddy's dad was a steel hauler,had a Polaroid photo of a wrecked flatbed with a load of 3" pipe.One section of pipe got loose, went through the back of the cab and through the drivers head!,then out the windshield. He was just sitting there in a normal position with the pipe through his head!I thought about that every time I tied down a load of pipe!