2007 CL733

07cl733

13 hours ago, Dirtymilkman said:

Haha, possibly. If it had a E9 in it I'd be all over that. 

I sold my 95 with an e9 when I bought this one. This is a nice truck, but that wasn't a good trade. 

20 hours ago, Dirtymilkman said:

Whys that?  How'd they compare? 

The main reasons are that the 95 was paid for and had a sleeper. The v8 burned less fuel and pulled better as well. This is a nice truck but doesn't really suit my needs. The engine brake is phenomenal, however. That is a big plus here in Colorado. 

On 7/7/2016 at 9:20 PM, BillyT said:

Will you include the toothbrush and blue coral so the new owner can keep the engine clean?

On 7/7/2016 at 9:20 PM, BillyT said:

Will you include the toothbrush and blue coral so the new owner can keep the engine clean?

I have a whole bucket of cleaning supplies for this truck. I'm sure I can find a little blue coral to go along with it

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:42 AM, Dirtymilkman said:

aha, possibly. If it had a E9 in it I'd be all over that. 

and I would be right beside you  on that one!! damn nice rig!!!!!!!

tempting as all hell to make a call on this one!

Wondered when someone would respond to my smart ass comment about the blue coral! Don't even know if it is still sold,so some of our younger truck fans may not be familiar with it. My favorite cleaner/wax is Mothers California gold,discovered it quite by accident.Was delivering a load of new Mercedes to a dealer in ct.pulled over in a service plaza to check my tiedowns.a chain from my top rear unit came loose and dropped onto the bottom units trunk! Left a rusty swirl on it.Mercedes dealers check their incoming units closely! Saw a parts store down a ramp,and went looking for rubbing compound.They were out of compound ,but had mothers.worked great! Was in 87,still have the can,but it's almost  m t. The car haulers  "survival kit" includes rubbing compound,the deluxe box of crayola crayons, and a spray bottle of water.the crayons are self explanatory,but if you have a unit with paint damage you can't rub out,you spray water on it and grab a handful of powdery dirt off the pavement and throw it lightly on the damage! Works,unless they wash the cars at check in.