Campin with the Mack

LOL, I like it . You have stolen my ideas for camping. I also want to go to the Drive-in Theater sometime. I have one question. Where is the garage to park the Bulldog in to keep the elements off of it? Also a kitchen is important when you bring the wives. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

That is freaking awesome!!!! Excellent work. I've long thought of making an rv toter out of my Mack but now I'm thinking of finding an old dry van box and converting it to and rv. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Thanks the new rear end ratio is about perfect for my needs, a good top end and still enough gear to pull the hills around here with no problem.   Someday if I stumble onto a R modle rollback and I have the cash on hand at the time we might add a few more feet onto the tiny house for a bathroom and a small kitchen but for now since I have to lift it with the backhoe a dry room to sleep in is perfect.  Not to mention the truck fits just about anywhere a crew cab pickup does , just have to work a little harder turning the wheel.  

I'm also happy to report that the mack is back in the dog house after spending a few weeks outside while the floor cured.  Poured 44 yards of concrete in there a couple weeks ago and finally got most of my toys back inside.  Been a long time coming but so worth the wait 

Thanks for the compliments we're looking forward to our next outing in a couple of weeks.

The interior still needs some moldings around the edges but the 1x12 ship lap pine gives it a nice warm feel, and no need to worry about the big bad wolf we have a mack bulldog inside as well.

camper inside.jpg

• Like 1