MACUNGIE 2016- Thursday Night Nuns-In-Training

1958 F.W.D.

Maddog, for what it's worth, my wife enjoys going to the TK, and is OK with taking the kids there (they even have a kids menu.) It's not like the Nuns are stripping or anything. 

Friday night is the ATCA "Family Reunion" picnic, which you have to RSVP for- but I think that is now closed. Saturday night myself and a few Sterling Truck friends get together at the Fogelsville Inn- maybe that's what you were thinking? 

Edited by 1958 F.W.D.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I plan to be at the show on Thursday.  Count me in for NIT.  I will need a ride (Hawthorne Suites - Fogelsville).

Also will likely need transportation each day between the show and hotel.   Anyone else staying at Hawthorn Suites?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

we are staying at the Hawthorn. I remember  a few years ago we all went to dinner at the Fogelsville Hotel. I know it was me and the wife, Randy, Ron and Vlad and a few others?? I forgot about the picnic. I was thinkin about leavin the truck at the show Friday and tryin to bum a ride back to hotel and from hotel to show sat morning?/

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

9 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

we are staying at the Hawthorn. I remember  a few years ago we all went to dinner at the Fogelsville Hotel. I know it was me and the wife, Randy, Ron and Vlad and a few others?? I forgot about the picnic. I was thinkin about leavin the truck at the show Friday and tryin to bum a ride back to hotel and from hotel to show sat morning?/

I plan to park my MH/trailer at the show on Thursday afternoon and "bum" rides.

Are you thinking of Trucktoberfest?  I remember several years ago, a group met at the Hotel for dinner Friday evening.  If Vlad was present, then it was likely Saturday evening after the ATCA show.  Vlad and his son were at the NIT emporium on Thursday evening with the rest of us distinguished people.

Ken

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

Maybe some of us need to change it up and come out your way one year?!?

Unfortunately we don't have a TK to have a party at.  I can guarantee it won't ever be called Ash-mud-land like some other show I've heard stories about.  LOL!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Wife and I will be at Macungie Fri and Sat.. Wife says we have to stop at Ester's in Fredrickburg Thurs PM on the in. Staying at Super 8 at top of hill west of Fogies.. See ya'all at Watts tent Sat Noon.

Brocky

20 hours ago, farmer52 said:

I plan to be at the show on Thursday.  Count me in for NIT.  I will need a ride (Hawthorne Suites - Fogelsville).

Also will likely need transportation each day between the show and hotel.   Anyone else staying at Hawthorn Suites?

I'm staying at the Hampton Inn. will have car if you need a ride either way

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

2 hours ago, hatcity said:

I'm staying at the Hampton Inn. will have car if you need a ride either way

Thanks for the offer.  The Hampton Inn (Fogelsville?) is about 1 mile south of the Hawthorne.  Do you plan to be at the show grounds Thursday afternoon?

Ken

19 minutes ago, farmer52 said:

Thanks for the offer.  The Hampton Inn (Fogelsville?) is about 1 mile south of the Hawthorne.  Do you plan to be at the show grounds Thursday afternoon?

don't know for sure. son and I will be getting to town about noon-1. Might take a quick tour to see where things are

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

4 hours ago, mike69mackman said:

Oh a bar fight that sounds like a good time . I'm in lol

Shane1 06.16.2016.jpgShane2 06.16.2016.jpg

Remember our discussion about Medium and bar fights a while back? Here he says "YOU SHOULD SEE THE OTHER GUYS!" He got into it with four bikers defending the honor of a pretty girl. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS