Salem Oregon Pictures

maint1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brocky said:

What is with the extended front bumper on the Osborne B-81???

Around here, extended bumpers can be used to protect a crank driven hydraulic pump to run cement mixer barrels.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Dave,   Thanks for the pictures.  Some really nice trucks there.  Have you seen any really neat IH's?   By the way, I watched you pull into the show grounds on the ATHS live feed.  Pretty neat.           Dan

PS  You can email the IH's if you don't want to post them.   Don't want the dog's after me.  Ha! 

Edited by High Binder
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, High Binder said:

Dave,   Thanks for the pictures.  Some really nice trucks there.  Have you seen any really neat IH's?   By the way, I watched you pull into the show grounds on the ATHS live feed.  Pretty neat.           Dan

PS  You can email the IH's if you don't want to post them.   Don't want the dog's after me.  Ha! 

We like Binders too!   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE