Where's Vinny?

41chevy

No Umodelnut for a while. . . young lassie mayhaps?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That would be my guess, that or he's working feverishly to get the truck into show condition so he can take it to prom.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Both Vin and Green Dash were just on within the last day or so.  I think someone said previously that Vision was now on Facebook or something?

I was in Vin's neighborhood the other day and he may be running one of the dozen or so liquid manure spreaders out of Marks Farm that are everywhere this time of year.  Boy, what a shitty job.....

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

On 4/25/2016 at 3:40 PM, mowerman said:

ya ive seen green dash,,,n mark posting recently....i think vinnie has dicovered the split tail world...ahahahahahahahaha welcome to insanity,,,rubber and steel is a lot easier ...bob

...and cheaper...

On 4/28/2016 at 8:47 PM, umodelnut said:

Trust me, i know both sides lmao

You still have the old Dodge pick up you were going to work on a while ago?  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Glad to hear your Doing Well Vinny .  I was the same way @ your age . i was working when i wasnt in school & putting money back  (when it wasnt going into my truck ) My 1st Pick up was an 85' Chevy C20 Silverado .  I made a lot of money with that ole 3/4 ton hauling scrap iron  from houses my pop tore down for the city of Memphis & selling firewood in the winter . it's the 1 GM Pick up  i wish i wasnt talked into selling .  & It was alot eaiser to work on cause it didnt have all the sensors & computer crap like my 94' GMC 2500 Has .

Mack

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: