4 hours ago, rustydog said:

Very nice indeed....good luck with that one...what's the story with the twin exhaust on that tractor..(the farm tractor)???  

The twin exhaust is factorty,split manifolds ,the engine is a flathead 6 Chrysler industrial engine. The Custom tractor was only built a couple years,this one was a Fluid Drive model and supposedly one of only 7 still around. I was told,then they started making the same tractor for Montgomery Ward,branded as a Ward tractor.

1 hour ago, terry said:

Kind of surprised to see that small of a rear suspension, Does it look to have been changed?     terry

it's a ST model so it wouldn't have been built real heavy,all looks to be original,not thrilled about the wedge brakes,but they seem to work so I'll live with them for now.

3 hours ago, j hancock said:

Looks pretty good!  Did you get the Gar Wood winch also?

I can hear the rain caps "tinging" from here!

No I didn't,my screw up.

Probably so.  I bought it from the fellow that got it off ebay about 10-11 years ago.  I had a grand plan, scheme, fantasy, idea that just didn't pan out the way I had hoped.  Many parts found their way into several other trucks projects.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Good buy and you definitely deserve it. 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Doing a little tinkering,got the thumbscrews soaked up and turning on the air cleaner,working on oil filter and getting broken bolt for Bulldog mount out of radiator top. Took him by to visit with his cousin,going to name these 2 Crusher & Bruiser. Some of you old timers like me might understand,especially if you're from Milwaukee or Indianapolis.

FB_IMG_1461806891517.jpg