Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Went by there this afternoon. Truck is still there with a for sale sign on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much are they asking for it? Can you forward me the contact info? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a B Model w/ integral sleeper.  It’s in great condition and I’m ready to sell it.  If your interested message me back and I’ll get pictures and info for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DwayneV said:

I have a B Model w/ integral sleeper.  It’s in great condition and I’m ready to sell it.  If your interested message me back and I’ll get pictures and info for you

How much do you want for it and where is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your price is reasonable, you will find a buyer on this site. You stand a better chance of selling if you post pictures and price.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 9:58 PM, CaptainCrutch said:

How much do you want for it and where is it?

I’m 30 miles south of Cleveland Oh.   I just posted it here on bigmacktrucks. I’m hoping to get around $19,000 for it it’s in really good condition.   I also have a 62 L model that’s really solid if you’re interested I can send you some info 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DwayneV said:

I’m 30 miles south of Cleveland Oh.   I just posted it here on bigmacktrucks. I’m hoping to get around $19,000 for it it’s in really good condition.   I also have a 62 L model that’s really solid if you’re interested I can send you some info 

Do you mean a 52 L model? Regardless feel free to post pictures of that too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DwayneV said:

Sorry it’s a 63 B75

Still like to see pics and a price, you never know who will buy on here.   terry:MackLogo: oh nice sleeper mack too👍👍

Edited by terry
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing 👍.  She’s a solid old girl that needs someone to get her back out on the road again!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DwayneV said:

Thank you for sharing 👍.  She’s a solid old girl that needs someone to get her back out on the road again!!! 

What all needs to be done to get her back on the road? I know I've been looking for one of these for a bit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know just needs the engine swapped out and I have the motor for it in the barn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DwayneV said:

As far as I know just needs the engine swapped out and I have the motor for it in the barn. 

Any clue what's wrong with the motor in it now? And, what motor do you have to swap into it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what’s wrong with the motor in it. I think the motor we have is the same motor that’s in it , 237 sound right?  It was my Dad’s and he passed last year and we’re trying to sell the trucks for Mom.  I have a friend that’s been helping us with the trucks, he knows more about them than I do.   I know Dad searched for a while to find the right motor and had it shipped from out of state.  We have many extra parts for the truck to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DwayneV said:

Not sure what’s wrong with the motor in it. I think the motor we have is the same motor that’s in it , 237 sound right?  It was my Dad’s and he passed last year and we’re trying to sell the trucks for Mom.  I have a friend that’s been helping us with the trucks, he knows more about them than I do.   I know Dad searched for a while to find the right motor and had it shipped from out of state.  We have many extra parts for the truck to. 

original engine would have been a 673 or 711 depending on the year of the truck, a little early for a 250 horse engine, a lot of guys changed them early engines to a 237 when needed, they were more common to find and will fit right in.    terry:MackLogo:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CaptainCrutch said:

Sorry Dwayne, but you can’t send me pics of this old girl and not expect me to share them! A classic B-75 with an L cab! One of my person favorite design of Macks!

1C40E778-52E2-4031-8706-1F6F1485654B.jpeg

Man! That is what Vladd wants!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohellll !!! Did I say I want it? I really need to find an excuse as soon as possible. Damn, damn, difficult to find excuses when you see such a nice truck!

Is that tandem or single axle? Is the original motor still under the hood? What is the asking price?

Vlad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, saw it in the Trucks for sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it’s the original motor or not.   It’s a single axle.   It’s a really solid truck and I have a bunch of parts for it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2020 at 11:02 AM, terry said:

original engine would have been a 673 or 711 depending on the year of the truck, a little early for a 250 horse engine, a lot of guys changed them early engines to a 237 when needed, they were more common to find and will fit right in.    terry:MackLogo:

You know your trucks. It has a 673 in it and the motor I have to replace it is a 711👍    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...