Pictures of the Week

other dog

Later, I saw two poorly photo-chopped girls when I was on the way home.

attachicon.gifDSCN1562.JPG

Great set of picks Tom. That's a bis ass building with the steel and I bet the mountain is very beautiful in the summer. You might want to get your pliers out and help get the splinters out of that young lady!

Nice scenaries, regardless the leaves are off the trees.

Red KW looks great with green dumpsters!

Just perfect to make post card style pictures.

If I were you I'd ask the chief (or dispatcher Randy) to supply you with only loads of such ones, nothing else.

And add they should be green. Or at least blue or red.

...Oh, and all Winfal female creatures would get wet already watching your ride :)

Thank you for sharing!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The KW is hauling dumpsters......Something just seem so right about that.

I didn't even tell everybody what you said about that KW when I met you in Bensalem a while back- something like "man, I wish I could drive that fine looking ride just one time, my Dad would be so proud of me!"

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I didn't even tell everybody what you said about that KW when I met you in Bensalem a while back- something like "man, I wish I could drive that fine looking ride just one time, my Dad would be so proud of me!"

You misspelled "if my father even so much as saw me standing next to this tub of shit he'd disown me."

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Nice pictures. Been by the motel several times on the way to Lynchburg and Brookneal. The best part of the trip to Brookneal was going thru Winfall twice. You are running compliant huh. That truck looks awful long for Rt. 6.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Nice pictures. Been by the motel several times on the way to Lynchburg and Brookneal. The best part of the trip to Brookneal was going thru Winfall twice. You are running compliant huh. That truck looks awful long for Rt. 6.

I just got off there to go to sleep. I kept on down 250 to the Crozet exit and got back on 64 and over to 29 at Charlottesville. Last time I went down 6 it cost me over $300, and that was about 7 or 8 years ago.

I just got off there to go to sleep. I kept on down 250 to the Crozet exit and got back on 64 and over to 29 at Charlottesville. Last time I went down 6 it cost me over $300, and that was about 7 or 8 years ago.

Yeah I have sneaked thru that way a few times. It made it bad when Virginia put the 65' length limit on it. But the trip thru Winfall made up for that.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

I'm glad you asked-

I put an idle speed control thing-a-ma-jig on it, put the home made bumper on it, got it inspected- just needed wiper blades to pass. When I drove it home the first time it was missing pretty bad. It had a plug wire arcing against the block, but a new set of wires cured that. I drove it home again last night and it ran great.

I just got finished changing the oil a few minutes ago. I checked the grease in the front and rear end and the transmission and transfer case too. Had to add a little in the rear end and a little more in the front end- I put Lucas oil additive in them. Transmission was good. Then I adjusted the rear brakes and tightened the emergency brake cable- it had a lot of slack in it.

When it snowed here the other week I made like Rowdy- cranked it up, locked the hubs, and drove out of the driveway onto the road- never shoveled a lick.

It rides rough as hell, you can feel every bump in the road, it's loud, it's drafty- heater was wfo all the way home and you couldn't tell it was on. Drives great though, better than I expected- I like it!

attachicon.gifDSCN1563S.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN1444S.jpg

The one I had was a real snow machine too. People can say what they want about Dodge trucks, but they can really wheel in stock trim!

• Like 2

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

I stopped and helped her get the thong out of her ass crack, it was way up there, too.

Glad to hear there are still good people willing to help another in need out there.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 2/7/2016 at 0:26 PM, 1965 said:

That's going to bite OD in the ass 1 day; that Plymouth is going to lay down on him & them winfall wimmins are going to drive wright on by him leaving him stranded

You might be onto something there, I went over to the Winfall Garage yesterday, and the owner/head mechanic wasn't very friendly.

• Like 1