Pictures of the Week

other dog

I got to Concord about 10 o'clock last night, and the blue truck wouldn't start. The battery was low- It started fine Wednesday, when I drove it down to the bank, and I hadn't left anything on. So I got my jumper cables out and started the other blue truck and pulled down to the blue truck and jumped it ,started right up. I'll test the battery with the battery testing device at the shop. I've had it over 10 years and only remember putting one battery in it, so it might be time for no.2.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

and a FIIIIIIINE one too

It is that...that's the only thing they don't have in Winfall, a hot dog stand.

But, anyhow- I discovered a new TV channel a while ago...OK, I probably didn't really discover it, but I didn't even know I could get it. It was...I don't remember what it was called, but it's channel 364 on Directv. It had Daniel Boone, The Virginian, High Chaparrel, The Big Valley, Bonanza, and more old shows. I remember watching The Virginian with my grandfather when I was just a kid. I watched it today for the first time in almost 50 years, good show.

I was trying to get "Everest" on the pay per view thing, but I never could figure out how. I've read Jon Krakauer's book "Into Thin Air" about 8 times and really wanted to see the movie, which is based on the book. Maybe it'll end up in the discount bin at the Wal Mart store some day.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The submarine garage is a cool thing, I'd build exactly the same if I ever start fixing submarines.

Nice sunrise shots. Don't know though what did you feel making them since whole the king size sammich was gone in the evening before.

The old truck picture is sure worth to be posted on here. The bumpers are outstanding :twothumbsup:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I rode over to Winfall today, saw this girl getting out of a car at the dollar store. I think she was trying to attract my attention, but I had to get a pack of Newports and a carton of Schlitz malt liquor bull, so I didn't have time to see what she wanted.

attachicon.gifhot1249a.jpg

Until now I was shure Ed didn't look that way...

And excepting Winfall staff I can remember the only our member once pictured that style - Olivetroat.

As for the above picture I see nobody wearing a tin hat.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012