1993 MH E9

fullfuel01

No production E9's with electronic controls were ever made available in North America to customers. Only in Australia was an E9 available with V-Mac controls for purchase. I'm sure there were demo units outh there but not for sale. I'm not 100% sure but European Renault Magnums may not have either. They went from E9 V8 power down to E-tech in the late 90's just like North America.

No production E9's with electronic controls were ever made available in North America to customers. Only in Australia was an E9 available with V-Mac controls for purchase. I'm sure there were demo units outh there but not for sale. I'm not 100% sure but European Renault Magnums may not have either. They went from E9 V8 power down to E-tech in the late 90's just like North America.

European Renault Magnums had mechanical Mack E9 of 520 hp on earlier series, don't ready to tell up to what year, and than 560 hp E9's with electronicaly operated throttle control to satisfy higher emissions level.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought it from a guy that had it parked in Squamish. He spent a lot of time rebuilding it was very meticulous. LOL he wasn't the greatest that tightening bolts so I've had to go completely through the truck make sure everything was tight he hadn't put any oil in the power divider so I've had that rebuilt went through the rear differentials to make sure they were good serviced the transmission as well the engine the fuel lines that were on it we're not the proper lines so I had that all replaced down at Mack and the timing was set wrong I just replaced all the wheel bearings and seals. The problem was the truck was parked for a long time and didn't move which is as bad as driving the hell out of them

01212_5jqC6v78zNs_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2