fullfuel01

1993 MH E9

No production E9's with electronic controls were ever made available in North America to customers. Only in Australia was an E9 available with V-Mac controls for purchase. I'm sure there were demo units outh there but not for sale. I'm not 100% sure but European Renault Magnums may not have either. They went from E9 V8 power down to E-tech in the late 90's just like North America.

No production E9's with electronic controls were ever made available in North America to customers. Only in Australia was an E9 available with V-Mac controls for purchase. I'm sure there were demo units outh there but not for sale. I'm not 100% sure but European Renault Magnums may not have either. They went from E9 V8 power down to E-tech in the late 90's just like North America.

European Renault Magnums had mechanical Mack E9 of 520 hp on earlier series, don't ready to tell up to what year, and than 560 hp E9's with electronicaly operated throttle control to satisfy higher emissions level.

• Like 1

very nice set up!!    terry:thumb:

That is a sharp looking MH! What is that trailer...a camper?

Did you buy it from BC Mack on here? If you did, he had done lots of work on it.

• Like 1

The trailer behind it one of the pictures is actually a Film Production trailer it is a wardrobe hair and makeup dressing rooms it is expandable the roof comes up to a second story

Beautiful unit a classic  for sure. Love seeing  those Cab overs on the road again 

The parts  are still readily available