That AC was bought new by the City of Keene, NH. It was a city service ladder, it was then sold to Bellows Falls, VT where it was retired from fire duty. The truck sat at a ski area in BF for years before traveling to Worcester, Mass wear the front half of the truck became the bar at the firehouse bar near the Centrum. Glad to see it in it's current state. We have the mack delivery photo of it at the firehouse in Keene.

That AC was bought new by the City of Keene, NH. It was a city service ladder, it was then sold to Bellows Falls, VT where it was retired from fire duty. The truck sat at a ski area in BF for years before traveling to Worcester, Mass wear the front half of the truck became the bar at the firehouse bar near the Centrum. Glad to see it in it's current state. We have the mack delivery photo of it at the firehouse in Keene.

wasn't the front half of that AC sold on Ebay,or am I thinking of another.I remember it being in excellent shape,just cut in two.

North Haven CT construction ran 2 1952 LJs ten wheeler s up to 1988 then they bought a DM with AC . The driver came to work for me years later and all he wanted was grease gun . Another local contractor bought the LJ and used it in the pit i told Joe Pirovane the glass man was on the way over he wouldn't talk to me for 2 weeks and said it was a very sore subject.

• Like 1

Ed

wasn't the front half of that AC sold on Ebay,or am I thinking of another.I remember it being in excellent shape,just cut in two.

Was a different cut off.

cstaples has all the moves listed. Richard Kurzontkowski, the owner of the AC, had a nice story about the truck in the Double Clutch magazine several years ago.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 5 years later...