1935 Seagrave

alex g

I just bought this Seagrave and was planning on using the box off it for my single axle project but I don't know alot about old fire trucks and didn't want to commit a sin by cutting it up.Any input from you fire truck guys I plan on selling the remnants but I'll keep it complete if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I believe there is a Seagrave owner's Facebook page. I'd put it on there; I'm sure someone will want the grill, wheels, and possibly the front clip.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I don't feel you would be wrong to part it out to me it has to much of the hard to get items missing.

Post it on here http://www.spaamfaa.org/ Some one would need parts or know who could use the unit. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I just bought this Seagrave and was planning on using the box off it for my single axle project but I don't know alot about old fire trucks and didn't want to commit a sin by cutting it up.Any input from you fire truck guys I plan on selling the remnants but I'll keep it complete if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

A true truck enthusiast! Seeing what was could still be in one way shape or form! Awesome!

• Like 1

That looks really neat. It would be a lot of work to put it back together, but maybe someone would do it. It would be a shame to take it apart but they can't all be saved. Mike

Bickle -Seagrave of Canada only sold 145 firetrucks for the 1935 model year according to The Ontario Fire Buffs Assn.

They are into the Canadian Bickel-Seagrave units build in I think Windsor (?)

http://www.ofba.ca/

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

If you were the one that pm me your number I called and left a message and you never got back to me. I can't recall at this time what's left out there. I do still have it what exactly were you looking for?