WE fly Old Glory!

Jarhead Enterprises

Where was the love for country in our elected officials when the U.S. Department of Justice on December 18, 2000 approved the sale of American icon Mack Trucks to Sweden's Volvo Group in 2000?

An oxymoron, the American flag flying beside the sign of a conquering foreign company.

Where was the love for country in our elected officials when the U.S. Department of Justice on December 18, 2000 approved the sale of American icon Mack Trucks to Sweden's Volvo Group in 2000?

An oxymoron, the American flag flying beside the sign of a conquering foreign company.

Weren't they already owned by Renault at that point?

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Wren't they already owned by Renault at that point?

OUI, OUI ViA DeGaulle

Hope if it's up at night you spotlight it.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

OUI, OUI ViA DeGaulle

Hope if it's up at night you spotlight it.

That's a laugh with a sorry.

The flag looks proud on my mind.

Looking the picture better the first thing I thought was to swap Mack and Volvo scripts.

Next I became to the conclusion Swedish flag would look very reasonable in its place being put nearby.

I am SERIOUS.

Sorry to say something of wrong things.

That's not my country's flag and not my business to justify on this matter.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

page CRS-10 from the United States Federal Flag Code.

"the flag may be displayed 24 hours a day, if properly illuminated during hours of darkness. Appropriate lighting does not violate the Flag Code since the dignity afforded to the flag is preserved by lighting prevents it from being enveloped in darkness"

It is respect for the Country, Soldiers, Veterans, and those people who sacrificed what was needed to protect what it stands for and it's history.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

How about passing a law that states American flags can only be made in the USA ....

:twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

And uniforms and kit.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE