Pictures of the Week

other dog

Tom

Thanks for your weekly pictures,, always find them interesting..

Glad you enjoyed you vacation.. My wife says the only place we go are where there are truck shows..

Well, there just happened to be an ATCA show in Martinsburg, Pa. Just over the hill from Johnstown. It was a good trip, I enjoyed Johnstown, especially seeing the dam site, and the truck show too.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pics, I wonder if that Ford was a Thunderbolt?!?

I wondered that too. More around now then Ford made though. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

There were three at Hemming Muscle Palooza last year. Two made a few passes @11:01 and 10:99 The third was a Micky Thompson / Tasca built 1 of 1 on display. With Micky Thompson designed and cast Hemi heads on it.

post-3242-0-98275200-1439057363_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-05545800-1439057381_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tom, it's nice to see the weekly report.

All the girls, goats, dump trucks and pick-ups are good.

Hope your brakes served well and Corvair continued his trip not being hit in its a$$.

The last pic with white station wagon looks like Frightrain's.

and the one above it... Is she his g/f he mentioned sometimes but has never showed out on here?

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Tom, it's nice to see the weekly report.

All the girls, goats, dump trucks and pick-ups are good.

Hope your brakes served well and Corvair continued his trip not being hit in its a$$.

The last pic with white station wagon looks like Frightrain's.

and the one above it... Is she his g/f he mentioned sometimes but has never showed out on here?

We were sitting at a red light when I took the last picture of the Corvair. And yeah, that's Freightrain's wagon, and it might be his girl friend, but i'm not sure about that.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

We were sitting at a red light when I took the last picture of the Corvair. And yeah, that's Freightrain's wagon, and it might be his girl friend, but i'm not sure about that.

She might be. Depending on how much time he use to spend on his B and races in relation to a value of attention to that kind of wild creatures.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Wow you sure are lucky OD! Out here in BFE we don't have car washes and even if we did no folks like that around. It's been said this area is hard on horses and women, this is all I see on my outings and taking one could still technically get you hung in Montana.

post-8681-0-19266000-1439158751_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Pennsylvania deer camouflage themselves by embedding as much of their bodies as possible into the sheet metal of passing vehicles. I like the blurrification method better.

You seem very knowledgeable of Corvairs. I would've thought the model year was 2939.

I did a google image search, this is all I could find-

attachicon.gifhottasca.jpg

attachicon.giflk17.jpg

Use the search term "Thunderbolt" not "Thunderboobs".

• Like 1

Jim