Punishment for Working Hard

farmer52

A friend sent me this information...

Hello 2015 taxpayers here are more new punishments for working and investing in this country

As a brief reminder for those who forgot or for
many that didn't know.

Here is what happened, quietly, on January 1, 2015:

Medicare tax went from 1.45% to 2.35%

Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
PUNISH THE WORKERS....TO REWARD THE NON WORKERS

Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
MORE PUNISHMENT FOR WORKING HARD!

Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%
MORE TAX UPON INCOME THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN TAXED!

Dividend tax went from 15% to 39.6%
MORE PUNISHMENT FOR INVESTING WISELY AND MAKING GOOD DECISIONS!

Estate tax went from 0% to 55% PUNISHMENT FOR SAVING FOR THE NEXT GENERATION! ONLY TO HAVE IT GO TO THE GOVERNMENT!

A 3.5% Real Estate transaction tax was added. MORE PUNISHMENT FOR INVESTING IN A HOME OR RENTAL PROPERTY!

Remember this fact:

These taxes were all passed solely with Democrat votes, Not a single Republican voted for these new taxes.

These taxes were all passed in the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

If you think that it is important that everyone in the U.S. should know this, the many millions who don't yet, then pass it on.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Work harder. Remember half the people in this country is counting on you.

. From what I've been told it's now OVER half u.s. Population now on govnt entitlement .....,,I'm no rocket scientist but how long can this continue to go on ? What ever happened to our system of checks and balances .......Bobby j.

one of the airhead senators from kallifornia made the statement about 10 years ago that the ultimate goal of the democrat party WAS TO COLLECT 82% of ALL INCOME IN THIS COUNTRY IT WENT RIGHT OVER THE HEADS OF OF MOST VOTERS BOTH D&R AS WELL AS THE SO CALLED INDEPENDANTS so there ya are

BBC shows that 52.8% of America is collecting some type of hand outs from the Feds and 28% are illegals or people with resident status (amnesty). 48% of Military dependents are receiving SNAP. To put the Military in focus, the minimum wage a fast food worker receives in more than most military make in the first 4 years. The percentage of SS and SNAP is not counting retirees collecting SS. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Though it's unrealistic I wish the working class could make the barter system work and never technically "make" any money. Wouldn't that be great to watch half the U.S. And our government crap their pants!

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Though it's unrealistic I wish the working class could make the barter system work and never technically "make" any money. Wouldn't that be great to watch half the U.S. And our government crap their pants!

Work on that! Because there is another round of tax increases coming in 2016. Part II of the Affordable Care Act.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Work on that! Because there is another round of tax increases coming in 2016. Part II of the Affordable Care Act.

Something is going to change and soon I hope. Eventually the dwindling working class are going to get sick of supporting everyone else. Eventually no one is going to want to work just to give everything but a little bit to survive on. I really hope we start getting some better politicians. Cut the government way back. Make it smaller and serve its purpose, TO SERVE THE PEOPLE not serve the fringes and special interest groups only. No more career politicians two four year terms and you are done. The regular joes working class citizen which I think makes half the voters or more needs to start speaking up. Hold all government officials from city council to the president accountable, don't let them lie right to your face on TV and not make a fuss. its a long shot for any real change but it certainly ain't gonna happen if we continue to just sit on our hands and shrug our shoulders.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Fuuuuuuck! thanks for reminding me...... I dont think we can stand anymore of that before we get some new blood in Washington, its gonna be a slippery slope as to whether or not we can fix whats screwed up already!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"