Sounds legit to me...

other dog

Got this message on Skype this week-

[6/9/2015 4:49:15 AM] *** it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr Daniel is now late, they will corner the funds for themselves. Therefore, I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so that my bank head quarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties My share will assist me to start a charity organization to help the poor and also own a company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address ,mohammadkhalilndu@gmail.com . Have a nice day.

Best regards,

MR. Mohammed Khalil

mohammadkhalilndu@gmail.com ***

I get several contact requests a week from strange women- or at least they claim to be women- but never got one of these before. I've gotten similar e-mails before though. I've only got one person on my Skype contacts, and that's Old Bill.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Since Obamamamama is in Ethiopia for a few days maybe it's from them...

post-3242-0-97657700-1434822902_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I got a message like that one day on the work phone I showed it to the boss since it was their phone and told them I would give them the bosses acct details and share my share with boss just being the type of bloke I am LOL boss wasnt impressed just no pleasing some people :D:D

Paul

• Like 1

Foward to Hillary?......hell that's probably her campain fund raising mob that sent the message, as I think anyone who would vote for her, would fall for such B.S. :loldude:

Who needs to vote for her? One "news" program interviewing her addressed her as "Mrs. President". Mrs Clinton said "I'm not elected . . . YET". The CNBC interviewer said to hillary "the election is only a formality, we know you're in".

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE