Pictures of the Week

other dog

I wish they would roll the window down when you take there pictures, darn glare, I guess its better than nothing.

Me too, but it's still early in seat cover season. When it gets better i'll delete pictures like this and only keep the good ones and won't need the back-ups!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm guessing without looking at a map that's Nanticoke we don't produce any more clouds there thanks to our government anti coal green energy plan.

I was talking about last week's "Pictures of the Week" pictures, it looked like the same plant was making a huge cloud. I just like to practice speaking Canadian sometimes so I can stay fluent.

post-1374-0-51876800-1431220386_thumb.jp

• Like 1

And here's a man lowering a block of whatever those blocks are into a hole where it melts and coats the steel, then it goes up into the ceiling somewhere, where something else happens. Then it comes back down towards the far end of the building....see? I know all about the steel industry.

Gripping.

I hope that guy is wearing a pink hardhat for breast cancer awareness and not because he likes the color.

Something about that Mack dealer looks very familiar! :banana:

It's probably the white Volvos. They're everywhere.

Jim

Gripping.

I hope that guy is wearing a pink hardhat for breast cancer awareness and not because he likes the color.

By the way he was strutting around, I would tend to believe he just liked the color...but I could be wrong. He used what appeared to be moving blankets under the coils- supposed to use rubber pads- and more moving blankets for chain protectors.

I think I saw the dinosaur up close at the 1964 Worlds Fair at the Sinclar Pavillion, :)

clicky pickys

post-3242-0-59364100-1431290538_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-26270300-1431290547_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks O dog, for the great pics !

I didn't know puny was Canadian. I learn something new every day.

Look forward to your pics every week!

No, no, no, "puny" is not Canadian- the "eh" at the end is Canadian. I learned how to speak Canadian from Kyle Petty. He was covering a race in Canada once and he said just say "eh" after everything, and you're speaking Canadian. Easy enough, eh?

• Like 1